Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Giant Now Honors Safeway Coupons - and Emails you $/$$ Coupons!

Word on the street is that Giant is now accepting Safeway coupons. Woohoo! My Giant and one I saw up in Arlington this week both had this message painted on the windows, so I'm all for it.

Safeway SuperCoupons are a very useful couponing feature; I wonder if Giant is prepared to accept the onslaught of those in my area since my nearest Safeway is at least 15 minutes' drive.

In any case, since Safeway sometimes issues $ off $$ coupons, this has big deal potential (I've only seen Giant issue one once).

Also, I recently read that Giant emails $/$$ (in this case a $5 off $50 purchase) coupons! I am so signing up. Can't believe I didn't know about this before! ;)

.
Giant Now Honors Safeway Coupons - and Emails you $/$$ Coupons!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: