- Pillsbury Brownie Mixes
- Wishbone Salad Dressings
- Haagen-Dazs Ice Cream ("You had me at 'Haagen'...")
- Band-Aid bandaids
Friday, May 29, 2009
Thursday, May 28, 2009
Freebies/potential freebies include:
- Hot Pockets
- Colgate (Total Advanced Whitening, Colgate Total Advanced Clean or Colgate Total Advanced Fresh tooth)
- Edge Shave Gel
Note: Mr. Linky has been weird lately so we are going to skip using him for the time being. Post comments here with your hot finds and related blog posts.
Wednesday, May 27, 2009
Here is an image of the Kellogg's deal from our ad (looks different from the $5/$20 coupon placement - on the last page - of coupon doubling store ads). Gina's Shopper's and Laura's Shopper's each had both the $5 coupon and doubles in their ads, so they had some posted scenarios for cereal on the cheap this week. (Thank you, ladies!)
Here are our current resources that you can turn to before planning this coming week's trip to Shopper's. We'll probably tackle the ad matchups on Thursday some time.
- The Redemption Unlimited Continuously Updated/Consolidated Shopper's Food Warehouse Double Coupon Matchups List (Updated as of 05/28: totals recalculated for up-to-$1 doubling parameters, with ad matchups on the first page/tab and general matchups on the second page/tab)
**Note: if you are a blogger and wish to help your readers with our matchups spreadsheet, please link to this post and not directly to the list. Please do not copy or paste parts of this list without our written permission.**
- The Redemption Unlimited Discussion on Shopper's Food Warehouse Coupon Acceptance Policy (includes Internet Printable Coupons discussion - join in with comments on the linked post!)
1. Pillsbury Brownie Mix is FREE! - $1/2 coupon from the 03/29 RP (exp. 06/30) can be doubled to get $1 off each, since it's priced at 10/$10.
2. Wish-Bone Salad Dressings are FREE! They are priced at 10/$10, and the $0.75/1 coupon from the 05/17 RP (expires 07/08) will double to $1.50 in value, getting you free salad dressing.
3. Planters Nuts are 2/$5, and the $1 printable available at coupons.com if dollar doubled will make them $0.50 each!
4. Knorr Pasta Sides are 10/$10. Use the $0.60/2 from the 05/17 SS (exp. 08/09) to make them $0.40/each.
5. Kellogg's Cereals are Buy 4, Save $4. If you use four $1 Kellogg's coupons (04/05 RP or printables from recent campaign), and dollar double them, you can get $12 off four boxes of cereal - $3 off each box of cereal! That's gotta make some cheap cereal.
Bonus Reason: Potentially Free Haagen-Dazs - see our deal below with the $4 when you buy 4 Catalina deal! :)
Other deals, specials, and matchups that we spotted for Giant the week of May 29-June 4:
- 80% Lean Ground Beef is $1.79/lb. Use the $3/$15 meat coupon, scannable before BonusCard, to get $15 worth of ground beef for $1.05/lb.
- Perdue Boneless Chicken Breast is BOGO (save $4.99/package). If I understand this right, you're getting two packages for $4.99. Get 4 packages for $6.98 with the $3/$15 meat coupon, or $1.75/package!
- Boneless Center Cut Pork Chops are $1.99/lb. Use the $3/$15 meat coupon to make it $1.35/lb.!
- Eckrich Smoked Sausage is 2/$5, and there was a $1/2 coupon (05/17 SS) and a $0.55/1 (03/29 SS) coupon. The $0.55/1 is worth more since it doubles automatically to $1.10/1, whereas the $1/2 if dollar doubled will only give you $1/1. Either way the sausage runs around $1.50 each. If you can apply the $3/$15 meat coupon here, then you can get six rolls of sausage (or less, depending on retail) for $5.40, or $0.90 each.
- Hillshire Farm Deli Selects are 3/$10 ($3.34 each). Use the $0.35/1 from the 05/10 RP to make them $2.64 each. Pretty sure that deli meat doesn't count toward a fresh meat purchase since it has been cooked and cured.
- SeaPak shrimp entrees are 25% off. Use this $1/2 coupon (available by registering) to get $1 off each package.
- Friskies Cat Food, 10/$4 - or $0.40 each. Use the $1/15 5.5 oz. cans coupon from the 04/26 SS, and dollar double it, to get 15 cans for $4, or $0.26/can.
- Newman's Own Lemonade, all varieties - 05/31 RP had a $0.50/1 that applies ($0.50/1
- Newman's Own Pasta Sauce, Salsa, Marinade, Lemonade, Popcorn or Cereal) and would double to $1 off. Same $1/2 printable could apply, getting you $1 off each.
- Newman's Own Honey Nut Cereal - 05/31 RP had a $0.50/1 that applies ($0.50/1
- Newman's Own Pasta Sauce, Salsa, Marinade, Lemonade, Popcorn or Cereal) and would double to $1 off. Same $1/2 printable could apply, getting you $1 off each.
- Newman's Own Salad Dressings - $0.75/1 from 05/31 RP, exp. 07/26, doubles to $1.50 off. This $1/2 printable (same as below) will only get you $1 off each.
- Newman's Own Marinade, 2/$5 - Use this printable 1/$2 for marinades, salad dressings, pasta sauces, popcorns, salsas, or drinks, and dollar double it. 05/31 RP had a $0.50/1 that applies ($0.50/1 Newman's Own Pasta Sauce, Salsa, Marinade, Lemonade, Popcorn or Cereal) and would double to $1 off. Final price either way: $1.50.
- Newman's Own Pasta Sauce - 05/31 RP had a $0.50/1 that applies ($0.50/1 Newman's Own Pasta Sauce, Salsa, Marinade, Lemonade, Popcorn or Cereal) and would double to $1 off. Same $1/2 printable could apply, getting you $1 off each.
- Newman's Own Salsa - 05/31 RP had a $0.50/1 that applies ($0.50/1 Newman's Own Pasta Sauce, Salsa, Marinade, Lemonade, Popcorn or Cereal) and would double to $1 off. Same $1/2 printable could apply, getting you $1 off each.
- Newman's Own Thin'n'Crispy Pizza - Here is a printable for $1/1, dollar doubled, should make the pizza at least a decent deal.
- Joy of Cooking Bagged Meals (frozen) - 04/26 SS $1/1 coupon, dollar doubled, gets you a pretty good discount.
- Del Monte Chillers - RedPlum.com currently has a $1/1 printable coupon which can probably be dollar doubled.
- Pillsbury Moist Cake Mix - unless there is reduced sugar moist cake mix ($0.35/1 reduced sugar, 05/17 RP), there are no other applicable coupons.
- Pillsbury Frosting - $0.35/1 from the 05/17 RP (exp. 07/31) will double automatically to $0.70/1.
- Pillsbury Brownie Mix - $1/2 coupon from the 03/29 RP (exp. 06/30) can be doubled to get $1 off each. First 8 are FREE with this method.
- Sorrento Mozzarella Cheese Cube (1 lb.) - 03/22 SS has a $1 coupon, so dollar double it to get it cheap!
- Johnson & Johnson Band-Aids, as low as $1.88 - Use $1 coupons from 04/26 RP and 02/08 SS and dollar double them to get the Band-Aids free.
- Neosporin - there are three $1/1 coupons: 02/08 SS (expires 05/31, so use first), 03/15 SS, and 04/26 RP. Dollar double them for $2 off.
- Neutrogena Skin Care (20% off regular retail) - If the acne kit counts in this, there is a printable $5 coupon. 05/03 SS had a $1 off any makeup remover or cleansing product - can be dollar doubled for $2 off.
- Truvia Sweetener - 05/03 RP had $0.55/1, doubles automatically to $1.10 off.
- OxiClean Stain Remover - 05/17 SS (exp. 8/31) had a stain fighter liquid coupon
- Daisy Sour Cream, 3/$5 - 4/05 SS had a $0.50/1 coupon, doubles automatically to $1 off. Final price: $0.66.
Barilla Pasta, 12-16 oz. packages
Milk-Bone Dog Biscuits
Arm & Hammer Super Scoop Cat Litter
Spice Island Spices
EXTRA 2X Liquid Detergent
Neutrogena Suncare, $1 off retail.
Diamond Crystal Salt
Best ways to work the deal that we currently see:
Buy Pillsbury Brownie Mix at $1, use the $1/2 coupon dollar doubled. Since you are limited to 4 dollar doublers per transaction, you'd get 20 brownie mixes for $6, and get back a $5 Catalina. Net $1 for 20 brownie mixes.
Buy 12 Daisy Sour Creams, pay $7.92, get back a $5 Catalina. Net $2.92 for 12 sour creams, or $0.24 each.
Buy 11 Band-Aids ($20.68). Use 4 $1 Band-Aid coupons with 4 dollar doublers, and another 7 $1 Band-Aid coupons, for a total of $15 off. $5.68, get a $5 Catalina back, netting $0.68 for 11 boxes of Band-Aids.
Other Catalina Deal: Save $4 off your Next Transaction when you Buy 4 of any of the following: (Coupon matchups to be added in the coming day.)
Haagen-Dazs, 2/$6 - 04/26 SS (exp. 06/26) had $1/1 coupon that can be dollar doubled, making it $1 each! There was a $2/1 Haagen-Dazs ice cream bars coupon in the same insert that probably applies too.
The Skinny Cow, $3.99 - might be a $1/1 printable here, though my firewall seems to be blocking it.
Edy's Dibs, 2/$6
Eskimo Pie Bars, 2/$6
Nestle Drumstick, 2/$6 - there was a $1/2 coupon in the 04/26 SS that would make these $2 each if dollar doubled.
Nestle Push-Ups, 2/$6
Frosty Paws Frozen Dog Treats (whaaaa?), 2/$7
Best way to work it:
Buy 4 Haagen-Dazs, @$12. (You'll need a filler or some groceries you'd buy anyway to get this over $15 in order to use the dollar doublers). Dollar double four $1/1 coupons, getting you 4 for $4. Get back a $4 Catalina. Did you just get lots of free premium ice cream? Yes, oh yes, you did, and it feels soooo good.
Did you spot any other matchups or deals? Post a comment to let us know!
Strategy: Get yourself $20 worth of Kellogg's cereal, use the $5/$20 coupon, then as many Kellogg's coupons as you can.
Sample scenario, using the recent Frosted Mini Wheats coupons (One BOGO and four $1/1), along with other Kellogg's coupons from the 04/05 insert or past printable coupon campaigns:
3 Other Kellogg's
$5/$20 store coupon
$2.50 coupon (BOGO)
4 x $1 coupon (MiniWheats)
3 x $1 coupon (Kellogg's)
Total: $5.50 for 8 boxes of cereal, or $0.69/box. Not too shabby. This scenario assumes that there is no conflict between using a $1 coupon on a box which also gets you a free box with the BOGO coupon.
Another scenario with only Kellogg's coupons from the 04/05 insert or printables:
8 Kellogg's cereals
8 x $1
$7 for 8 boxes of cereal, or $0.88/each.
How did you work this scenario? Post a comment to let us all know. ;) Do tell!
- Saks 5th Avenue put out a 40% off one item coupon for their Off 5th stores, through June 2. Thanks to SlickDeals for the tip. If you're not in the metro DC area click here for an Off 5th store locator.
- The Children's Place has a 20% off purchase coupon out that is valid through June 7. We haven't seen anything over 15% from the CP for a while, so this is a great opportunity! Thanks, SlickDeals. Note: there is a coupon code for internet purchases if you click through to the CP coupon. If you go through Ebates for your purchase, you'll earn an additional 3% cash back. If you haven't signed up for Ebates yet, we highly recommend it. List us as your referral at email@example.com.
- For Gap Outlet shoppers who have a Banana Republic, Gap, or Old Navy credit card, here is a coupon for 25% off $75 or more purchase through May 31. Thanks, SlickDeals!
Let us know if you spot any other Potomac Mills deals or coupons and we'll update this post. And as always, let us know how it goes with a comment if you visit!
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Both of us were waist-deep in family-related activities and travel - kind of a challenge sometimes to switch gears to "deals". But now that the holiday weekend offers have disappated, some deals remain (with thanks to AFullCup):
BOGO Baskin Robbins Soft Serve 31 Below printable coupon
Kraft Cheese $1/1 shredded, sliced, or chunk. Print it now, 'cause it won't last long. :)
Three more days to get a year of All You magazine on Amazon.com for just $10 ($5 deduced automatically at checkout) - or $0.83 each. Nice! It's very rare to get a year's subscription for such a low per-issue price. Send this subscription to your fellow coupon clippers - who will undoubtedly love the $30-$50 worth of coupons in each issue, including high-value coupons for freebies. The offer expires May 29, so jump on it. ;)
Sign up here to get members-only coupons from Bisquick and other Betty Crocker products. Remember to use your junk email address to keep your personal email unclogged.
Lastly, a news tidbit: Google recently announced its partnership with power companies in its foray into smart grid technologies - an initiative called Google PowerMeter. What does this mean for us consumers? If Google partners with your power company in the future and you do not elect to opt-out (meaning opting out of your information being shared by your power company with Google) - you can automatically check up on your energy usage in real-time, and even do continuous monitoring of your energy usage based on the appliances that soak up energy unnecessarily in your home (so-called "vampire applicances"). You can also see how your energy usage varies over the day, and day-to-day, to see your most egregious power-sucking hours. If you have no beef with your information being shared, you can get some useful information on your power usage, ergo lowering your energy bills, yet another cost-saving measure.
Happy deal surfing, y'alls. :-D
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Liz theorized that they might be changing the packaging...which in Diaperland often means that you'll soon be spending more for less diapers (sigh), as one savvy reader wrote us about recently when she was aghast at the new reduced sizes and hiked prices in the Harris Teeter diaper aisle. So - grab some clearanced Cottontails at your Giant if you see them!
- Sunday and Monday Only:
Bandaid bandages are $2.99, and you earn back $2 ExtraCare Bucks. This deal is limit 2.
$1 off Band-Aid (excludes trial sizes) 02/08 SS or 04/26 Valassis/Red Plum
$0.50 off Band-Aid Adhesive Bandages 05/17 Valassis/Red Plum
- Clearasil Stayclear face wash 6.5 oz is $3.99, earn back $3.99 ECBs.
This deal is limit 1.
Use: $1 off Clearasil, any 04/19 SS
- Playtex Gentle Glide 18 ct. or Sport tampoons ,16 ct. are $3.99, earn back $3 ECBs.
This deal is limit 1. Use coupons:
$1 off Playtex Gentle Glide Tampons 03/22 SS
$1 off playtex sport
all you magazine 05-22-09 issue pg. 60
- Revlon Nail color is $3.99, earn back $3 ECBs.
This deal is limit 1
Use: $1 off Revlon Color Cosmetic, any 04/26 SS
Good all week:
- Colgate Total Advanced 4 oz. is $2.99, earn back $2 ECBs.
This deal is limit 1. Use coupons:
$1 off Colgate Total Advanced Whitening, Total, etc 05/10 SS
$0.75 Colgate Adult or Kids Toothpaste, 4 oz. or larger, 02/22 SS
$1 off Colgate Total
$1.50 Colgate Total Advanced Whitening, Colgate Total Advanced Clean, or Colgate Total Advanced Fresh Toothpaste 4.0 oz or larger, all you magazine 03-20-09 issue page 41 (expires 05/24)
$1 off Colgate Total Advanced Whitening, Colgate Total Advanced Clean or Colgate Total Advanced Fresh Toothpaste (4.0 oz or larger), any all you magazine 04-17-09 issue pg 51
Here's a sample scenario if you were emailed one of the $4/$20 coupons this weekend, and have at least one of each insert:
2 x Bandaid - 2 x $2.99
Clearasil - $3.99
Colgate - $2.99
Playtex - $3.99
Revlon - $3.99
Speed Stick - $3.99
$4 off $20 purchase (emailed)
2 x $1 (Bandaid)
Post-coupons: $10.94 (plus tax)
Earn back ECBs:
2 x $2 (Bandaid)
$3.99 (Speed Stick)
= $19.98 ECBs earned
Net: $9.04 ECB 'profit' to walk out the door with ~$21 in merchandise.
Use the code MEMORIALDAY at checkout with pin 00002958 to get 30% off new spring arrivals, plus free shipping! The last day for this deal is Monday 05/25.
Be sure to go through ebates for your purchase to get an additional 3% cash back!
Friday, May 22, 2009
Find an IKEA store near you and see restaurant hours by clicking "Restaurant" in the left hand column of your store's page! NOVA/DC/MD folks, you're likely to seek out the IKEAs of Woodbridge, VA, Baltimore, MD, and College Park, MD.
Meanwhile, if you're already in an IKEA, chances are good there's an Old Navy nearby. On Saturday, flipflops are just $1 per pair. Also check here at Thrifty Mama and here at the Bargain Moose for the scoop on how to score some Old Navy Weekly steals in-store discount coupons.
Remember that these coupons can be used at Harris Teeter, or as Penny Possibilities helpfully pointed out (thanks Heather!), at SuperFresh, both of which officially accept competitors' coupons. Some other NOVA/MD/DC Metro area grocery stores are open to accepting these competitor coupons, but it's probably wise to ask before you shop at the Customer Service desk as it can vary on a store-by-store basis. Frugal in Virginia has confirmed that all Giants accept competitor coupons.
Porterhouse and T-Bone steaks measured in packages from ~$20-$30 retail ($10-$15 after BonusCard discount) - which makes it hard to use the "buy $15 of steak" strategy I mentioned before. Basically about the best you can do on the steak is to buy the smallest package available, around $20 retail, use the $3/$15 coupon, and then scan your BonusCard to get a $20 package for $7. Still a great (and oh so freezable) discount at 65%.
Those of you who are more "housebound" because you're parents to little ones can appreciate the value of a post-kids'-bedtime "date night in".
Here is a sample of a date night in based on price ranges of items that I picked up today (see our discussion of weekly deals and matchups at Giant):
2 Porterhouse Steaks - $7 after $3/$15 coupon
2 ears of corn, grilled, ~$0.34 on sale
1 watermelon @$3.99, - we'd eat ~$1 worth for dinner
1 Ben and Jerry's pint - $2 after $0.50 manufacturer coupon
1 can ice cold Barq's root beer for hubs - $0.18 after Coke 12-packs deal
(water for me)
Total consumed: $7 + $0.34 + $1 + $2 + $0.18
=~$10.52 for a quickly-prepared dinner of "splurges", and no tips to pay! (Though I could prorate the pennies of propane, the Heinz 57, the free-after-Cats-and-coupons butter, and salt and pepper if you really wanted me to...) Did I mention that I ended up with half of my steak leftover for today's lunch? Maybe that would bring the price for the sample dinner date down another $1.75. ;-p
This date would have normally cost around $26.91 at retail grocery prices or upwards of $50 for a sit-down dinner out (babysitter not included!), for a date discount of up to 80% or more. That's what I call a cheap date. :)
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Coupon is good May 18 through June 4. There is no stated requirement on when the coupon must be presented (that is: after all discounts, etc.), or even that you must have a Giant BonusCard to receive the savings - so you can scan this coupon before your BonusCard for maximum discount.
Sample scenario: Buy $15 retail of fresh meat, scan coupon, bring it down to $12. Scanning your BonusCard will make the meat up to half price off retail (as w/steak and ribs) as discussed in our Giant ad matchups and deals post for the coming Memorial Day BBQ sale - so $7.50 off - down to $4.50 for $15 worth of steak or ribs. All right.
Basically, a 20% discount is what we're talking about here - before your manufacturer coupons, if you're using any. If you make a $150 purchase, you can use all three coupons and save $30.
Remember that Harris Teeter officially - (and some Safeways and Giants, depending on the manager/policy) - accepts competitors' $/$$ coupons, so if you have some rockin' deals elsewhere, don't be afraid to ask in advance if you can use the Shopper's coupons!
Here's the fine print: To receive the 20% off discount you must be signed in to your CVS.com account. These products are not discounted: Burts Bees, Conair Infinity, Sinupulse, DS Laboratories, Epilady, Jitterbug, Lierac, LipFusion, Maxoderm/Vivaxa, Ontel, OXO, Rainbow Light, Tweezerman, Zeno, Violight, Omnilux, AeroGarden, Kidco, Rapidlash, LaRoche-Posay. If there is another product sale running at the same time you will get the larger discount. Valid on nonprescription items only.
Also, when you sign in using your CVS.com account, you save $10 off your purchase of $60 or more, and an additional $5 off your purchase by using your MasterCard to pay.
This deal is good to consider for personal care products that are rarely, if ever, listed in the CVS weekly ad. If you put $60 worth of items in your cart and take advantage of all above discounts, you can save up to $27 total! That's nearly half-price! Orders over $49 ship free (unknown whether before discounts).
You can also print $35 worth of in-store coupons (not sure whether CVS or manufacturer coupons) here.
*Ahem* On to the best deals! We may post more in time, but for now, here are the ones that caught our eyes:
5 Reasons for the Carnivores - CLICK HERE TO OUR POST WITH A $3/$15 meat purchase coupon:
- $4.99/lb. (half price) Porterhouse or T-Bone Steaks.
- $1.99/lb. (at least half price) Fresh Pork Spareribs or Italian Dinner Links. I'm thinking of trying out this highly-rated slow cooker (crock-pot) BBQ ribs recipe.
- $0.99/lb. (45% off) Chicken drumsticks or thighs. This looks like an easy marinade to try.
- $4.99/lb. (37.5% off) Snow Crab Clusters. I admit - I'm reluctant to try new recipes on more expensive seafoods. Anybody have a killer/easy recipe for crab legs?
- Ball Park Franks are BOGO - and if you use the 05/17 RP $1/2 insert coupon OR the $1/1 angus franks peelies that reader Trisha emailed us about (thanks, Trisha!) - you can probably do pretty well. Anybody know if that $2.50/3 Shopper's Food Warehouse ad manufacturer coupon has already expired? If not, you could get $2.50 off the price of 2 to get 4...
5 Fiberlicious Reasons
- Sweet white corn, 12 for $1.99, ~$0.17 each. This well-rated recipe for grilled corn requires only butter, salt, and pepper in addition to your corn. I know I sure have an overflow of Catalina-generating triple couponed butter from my Shopper's escapades.
- $3.99 each. Whole Seedless Watermelon, 13-16 lb. weight (these normally go for around $6.99 at my Giant). The last time that Giant did a whole watermelon sale, I tried weighing a couple - going for "big" looking ones, and the highest I got weight-wise was around 9.5 lbs. Weird. Anywhoo, I mention this only in case you are looking for a specific weight watermelon for a recipe - weigh your melons in advance and don't rely on the ad's listed weight.
- Franceso Rinaldi Pasta Sauce is 4/$5 ($1.25 each). It normally goes for $2/jar, so this is a significant discount, even without any active insert coupons.
- Planters Mixed Nuts are BOGO, and Coupons.com currently has a $1/1 printable available (limit 2 per Windows run computer), and you can use two, so you will probably get 2 jars of mixed nuts for ~$2-3, or $1.00-$1.50 each. Cheap!
- Cucumbers are 4/$3 ($0.75 each), and they've recently been $1 or more at my Giant. Yea, cucumber salad!
3 Reasons for the Thirsty
- $2.20/12 pack for Coke products, Friday 05/22 through Monday 05/25 only! My husband's tastebuds pirouette at the thought of Barq's, so he will be happy cracking some of these open in the coming weeks.
- Deer Park has a Catalina deal going on: Buy 2 24-packs, get a $2 Cat, Buy 3 23-packs, get a $3 Cat, and buy 4 24-packs, get a $5 Cat. We couldn't find any insert or printable coupons to apply, but if you bought 4 24-packs at $3.88 each, after the $5 Catalina, they'd net to $2.63 each, or around $0.10/bottle.
- Turkey Hill half-gallon chilled drinks (teas, lemonades, includes diets, etc.) are 3/$5. There was a $1/2 coupon in the 05/10 RP that would make these $1.16 each.
5 Reasons for Those Hosting Overnight Company
- Kraft Cracker Barrel Cheese, 2/$5. This is normally ~$4.89 each, so this is close to half price. I have an irrational love for this cheese.
Pair it with:
- Nabisco Snack Crackers, which are 2/$5. There are $1/1 coupons for Triscuits and Wheat Thins each on coupons.com right now, which would make these $1.50/box. Nice between-meals hors-d'oeuvres!
- Edys Ice Cream is 2/$5 (normally $3.99 each). No insert or printable coupons apply, but this is cheap still. Note: Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream pints are 2/$6. Use the $0.50/1 manufacturer tearpad coupons that were on the ice-cream doors at Wawas, doubled, to get them for $2/pint. And no, you don't necessarily have to serve this to your company. You can save it for yourself when they've left the homestead. :)
- Buy any two Doritos, Lay's, or Tostitos chips - all varieties excluding baked, light, kettle, and family size - and two 24 oz. jars of Tostitos Salsa to get all four for $8 - $2 each! Save $7.98, making this a "half price" deal. Limit 1 deal per transaction. We couldn't find any insert or printable couposn that apply.
- When you buy Kellogg's cereal at Giant, you can get free gallons of milk in this hot deal. Edit: the deal computes to coupons for free gallons of milk, so I've redone the tallies below to reflect that. 1 free gallon for 3 boxes of cereal, 2 free gallons for 5 boxes of cereal, and 3 free gallons for 7 boxes of cereal. If you have your $1 coupons printed from coupons.com or the 04/05 insert (exp. 05/31 so use'em!) - this can be a great deal.
Cheapest Kellogg's cereal (normally small boxes run ~$3.50) are 2/$5 this week:
Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size 18 oz.
Special K Cinnamon Pecan 12.5 oz.
Special K. Fruit and Yoghurt 12.8 oz.
Corn Flakes 18 oz.
I'm pretty sure that the Frosted Mini Wheats campaign coupons can count toward the Bite-Size, too (four $1/1 and a BOGO).
Here's a deal off the top of my head:
7 boxes Frosted Mini-Wheats Bite Size or other Kellogg's
(at least two should be Mini-Wheats to use the BOGO coupon)
BOGO coupon, and 6 $1 off coupons (insert, printable, or campaign)
New subtotal: ~$9.00 for seven large boxes of cereal - and you'd get coupons good for three free gallons of milk (around $10.47 worth). $9.00 for 9 boxes of cereal + 3 gallons of milk milk = Enough to feed a houseful of company over the weekend, or one teenaged boy for a snack.
Bonus: theoretically, your milk acquisition might count toward the Buy 6 get 1 free deal, which ends this week on 05/28 (free milk coupons from this deal are redeemable through June).
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
We will be back later tomorrow with some Giant deals for the coming week. Hold on to your hats, because there will be oodles of discounts on:
Barbequein' Meats (beef, pork ribs, chicken, oh yea!)
Chips and salsa (can you say $2 each?)
Coke products ($2.20 each - yea, Barq's!)
FREE Milk WITH Kellogg's cereal purchases.'Bout time to use those $1 coupons if you haven't already. :)
...and on and on. Giant is eager for your business this week in prep for Memorial Day festivities, but I'm planning on marinating/freezing a lot of that meat for grillin' all summer long. Details to come!
Tuesday, May 19, 2009
If you are a perfect credit card payer (and you should try to be, because otherwise it's money down the drain on fees and interest) - it's probably best to monitor your card's interest rate and the other fine print. Before you know it, a long-loved rewards program could silently cease (save only the teeny tiny notification at the bottom of one of your bills), or an annual fee could start on your account. Definitely budgeting considerations! And for fun, check out Crystal Paine's post today on making a mosaic frame out of cut-up credit cards - so cute!
In addition, the site currently says that it is offering free shipping on any order, though I'm not sure if this overlaps to Wednesday and beyond. (Normally beauty.com and drugstore.com purchases ship free for first purchases over $25, and subsequent purchases ship free over $49.) There is also currently an offer for a loaded beauty bag full of deluxe size samples for purchases over $100, but again: I'm not sure if this will still be around by tomorrow (beauty.com tends not to overlap its best offers).
Yes - many high end beauty products are not worth the premium (I have a few splurge items, as do most of us) - but this is a great time to think about getting something that normally has little-to-no discount - like if you are considering getting a new hair dryer, curler, or hair iron.
Though there is a guaranteed return program within 30 days of purchase on beauty.com items, be sure to check out Makeup Alley (our review and link here) to read reviews on your potential purchases before you buy.
Monday, May 18, 2009
"But, in the meantime, check out our recent post titled “Who’s Afraid of the Big, Bad Redbox?” and take advantage of a free trial that will get you at least 6 free rentals over the next 2 weeks."
So, this is looking semi-promising - 'cause once per week is about as often as my husband and I manage to sit down for a stretch on the same night and agree about which latest release (entails explosions/laughs/kissing debates) we want to watch.
We'll keep you posted. In the meantime, look at our past Redbox Free Rental Code Posts to see the free rental codes out there which are not day-specific, or head over to insideredbox.com.
Find your local Redbox kiosks at nearby gas stations, grocery stores, and other locations.
Search the Redbox Movie Titles for tonight!
The May 17, 2009 edition had 2 coupons of note in the D.C. area: $1 on any Healthy Ones lunch meat and $3 on the movie "Mall Cop."
Leave us a comment below if your edition has any other coupons.
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Some freebies and cheapies:
- Hershey's Extra Large Bars are BOGO - at $1.99 for both.
Use two of the 04/19 SS coupons for $1 off Hershey Special Dark Bag or Extra Dark Bar or Bag (3.5 oz+) or any Cacao Reserve Item, 3.5 oz +, to get both FREE. Sweet deal. :)
- Right Guard or Dry idea Deodorants are 2/$5, and you earn back $2 in ExtraCare Bucks when you buy 2. This deal is limit 3.
Use the coupon for $1 off 2 Right Guard, Dry Idea, or Soft & Dri products SS 5/17/09.
Net: 2/$2, $1/each.
- Earn $5 ECBs when you buy $10 worth of:
ACT II Popcorn 4/$5
Chef Boyardee 4/$5
David sunflower kernels 4/$5
Hunt's snack pk 4/$5
Poppycock 2/$5- use the $1/2 Poppycock coupon from the 03/29 SS
Orville Popcorn 2/$5
This deal is limit 1.
Best way to work this deal? Buy $10 worth of Poppycock, use 2 x $1/2 coupons. Net $3 for 4 bags of Poppycock, or $0.75 each.
- Covergirl outlast lip color or lip stain is $7, and you earn back $3 ECBs.
Use the $1 off Covergirl 05/03 P&G.
This deal is limit 1.
Net: $3 for the lip stain.
- Colgate Sensitive Whitening, Enamel Protect Toothpaste (6 oz.) or Colgate Visible White (4 oz.) are each $3.99, and you earn back $2 ECBs.
Use the coupon for $1 off Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste (05/17 SS).
This deal is limit 1.
Net: $0.99 for the toothpaste.
Saturday, May 16, 2009
Currently listed Shopper's Food Warehouse triple coupon deals by the numbers (which could change by the hour):
- 22 items that are $0.50 or less!
- 9 items that are free (or...maybe overage?)!
- 15 items that are at least 90% off!
That's a 91% savings!
Um...what are you doing still reading this post? Check out the growing coupon matchups list in our original post and then get thee to a Shopper's Food Warehouse! :) Remember that this time, the deals are only good through Sunday May 17.
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Long story short: The second regular-pricing sheet of the Shopper's matchups spreadsheet is available, but in continuous edits. We can't make claims for their veracity at any given point as it is a living document (and expired/defunct deals may be deleted as they are discovered), but want you to know that they are being developed and posted, so that you can take advantage of what is there and plan your trips.
We're also going to try to attribute matchups to specific readers who submitted them in the past - but if we missed you, please let us know! We'll be sure to post your name by your deal. :o)
Click here for a new 30% coupon. It's only good from May 14-17, and online shoppers should use code GYMFAMILY.
We don't shop Gymboree very much but do find that their clothing lasts very well, even items we've bought on consignment. And it also resells well at consignment sales or on Ebay.
Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Be sure to check out the new matchup listing format - and add your Mr. Linky if you do a blog post about Shopper's trips!
- Knorr Pasta Sides, $1.25 each
$0.50/1, 03/29 RP, = $0.25
- Hellmann's Mayonnaise, $2.50 each
- Ragu Pasta Sauce, $2.59 each
$0.60/1 or $0.60/2, 05/17 RP
- Skippy Peanut Butter, $2.50
- Wish-Bone Salad Dressing, $2.50
- Lipton Tea Bags, $3.49
- Lipton Iced Tea Mix, $4.99
- Breyers Ice Cream is BOGO (normally ~ $3.99)
04/05 RP2 insert had $1/2, which would make these ~$1.50 ea
Note: not sure of how a BOGO item fits into this transaction - does buying two only count $3.99, or does it count $7.98 worth? We don't know.
- Good Humor Ice Cream Bars, $2.50
- Breyers Fruit Bars, $3
- Breyers Double Churn Lite or Carb Smart Bars, $3.50
- Oreo or Mrs. Fields Ice Cream Novelties, $3.99
- Popsicle, $3
- Klondike Bars, $3
- Bertolli Complete Dinner for Two & Bakes, $6.99
AFullCup lists the 03/15 SS as having a $1 and/or a $1.25 off coupon for these, but my 03/15 SS didn't have them. Bummer. Anybody else manage to find this coupon?
- Shedd's Country Crock Spread, $2.29
Calcium Plus Vitamin D version printable coupon, $0.55 off (should double to $1.10 off)
- I Can't Believe It's Not Butter, $2.50
- Country Crock Side Dishes, $2.99 (or free with purchase of Hormel Entree; see Giant ad)
$1 off, 03/25 RP, = $1.99
- Dove Bar Soap 6 Pack, $5.99
$1/1 from 03/15 RP
- Dove Body Wash, $5.99
$1/1, 03/15 RP
- Dove Cream Oil Body Wash, $5.99
$1.50/1, 03/15 RP
- Caress Bar Soap, $6.49
$1/1, 03/29 RP
- Caress Body Wash, $4.99-$5.49
$1/1, 03/29 RP
- Lever 2000 Bar Soap, $6.29
- Lever 2000 Body Wash, $3.50
- Slim-Fast Optima Ready-to-Drink, $6.99
- Slim-Fast Optima Meal or Snack Bars, $4.99
- Dove Cream Oil Body Lotion, $7.49
Save $1.50/1 here with this printable.
- Dove Hair Care, $3.50
- Dove Deodorant, $2.50
Save $1.50/2 here with this printable.
$2.00 off Dove Visibly Smooth Deodorant.
- Degree Deodorant, $2.50
- Vaseline Intensive Care Lotion, $5.99
$1/1, 03/31 RP
- Sunsilk Hair Care, $2.99
- Q-Tips, $3.50
$0.30/1, 03/29 RP (doubles to $0.60)
Other deals and Giant coupon matchups that we spotted (may update more later):
- Breyers Ice Cream (normally around $3.99/each)
04/05 RP2 insert had $1/2, which would make these ~$1.50 each.
- Lay's Classic Potato Chips
- Philly Cream Cheese
- Romaine Lettuce
- Hormel Black Label Sliced Bacon (normally $5.29)
- Wisk 2X Liquid Laundry Detergent
$1/1 printable likely available here, and you can print and use two.
- Banana Boat or Hawaiian Tropic Sun Care
$1/1, 05/03 SS (use two!!)
I have posted the matchups for the prices listed in the Shopper's Food Warehouse weekly ad below. Check back at this link for more matchups over time, including non-ad matchups. In the past, many nonsale items have also turned out to be free or pretty close to it after a tripled coupon.
We're going to try something new this time - which may enable us to build future matchup lists more quickly and streamline reader contributions to a more sleek, uniform format. Check out our published spreadsheet, sorted by greatest savings percentages first! (Items under $0.50 are also highlighted with green.) Email us your thoughts on the new format at redemptionunlimited at gmail dot com.
The Shopper's Food Warehouse May Triple Coupons Matchups Master Shopping List Can Be Seen Here.
**Note: if you are a blogger and wish to help your readers with our matchups, please link to this post and not directly to the list. Please do not copy or paste parts of this list without our written permission.**
The best deal from the ad? Free (overage?) Kraft BBQ sauce.
As for the $5 Catalina when you buy $20 deal, here's the very best scenario:
20 x $1 bottles of Hunt's (I'm not joking...someone out there has to have 20 inserts)
Use 20 x $0.20/1 coupons from the 05/10 SS, which will triple.
Pay $8, get $5 printable. Net $3 for 20 bottles of ketchup, or $0.15 each (85% discount). Hey, if you've got a big BBQ/grilling gathering coming, you can be the ketchup contributor. Otherwise, consider donating to your local food bank!
On a more practical note, if you have only one coupon from each insert, here's the best way to work it:
1 x Hunt's = $1.00
1 x Pam = $3.00
2 x HC Entree =$4.00
Other $12 worth: whatever you want, since you're out of coupon matchups.
6 x Orville = $12.00
$0.20/Hunt's (triple to $0.60)
$0.35/Pam (triple to $1.05)
$1/2 Healthy Choice
Post-Coupon Subtotal $17.35
Minus $5 Catalina, net $12.35 for two frozen meals, six boxes of popcorn, a bottle of ketchup, and a bottle of cooking spray.
As always, we fervently (truly, madly, deeply) welcome reader comments with matchups spotted in the field!
If you do a blog post on this coming Shopper's run, please feel free to post your Mr. Linky! This way readers can see scenarios and other revelations you've had while bopping to the in-store cheesy 70's disco soundtrack (which I happen to like, thank you very much). Your readers are bound to benefit from our comprehensive matchups, too, so please consider linking to this master matchups/scenarios post.
$5/$20 Instant Savings Unilever Deal in Coming Week's Giant Ad - Save Skippy, Ragu, Hellman's, and other Unilever Coupons!
We will post a complete list of participating products (most prices were listed in the ad, but others we will have to scope out today at Giant), coupon matchups, and a few scenarios later tonight.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
To take advantage of the offer, you must have an account and sign in to enter the coupon code. Go here to create your card, then use this code at checkout: ICTCARD.
Code can only be used once per account. Let us know how it goes if you try it by leaving a comment below. Sounds perfect for an upcoming birthday or Father's Day!
Thanks, Slickdeals for the tip.
Haagen Dazs is giving away a "free-bee scoop" at participating locations from 4 pm - 8 pm. To find a location near you, go here. As always, we recommend calling your local shop to verify participation.
Attention Target Shoppers has some great matchups on coupon stacking to get some of those tasty Kraft products into your home!
As always, many of these nonperishable items would make great food donations to your local food pantry or food bank.
Monday, May 11, 2009
Get a free night's rental with the Monday May 11 Redbox Free Rental code (good for movies rented out today only): 6A43JK is the 05/11 Monday code.
But please note:
If it's your very first time using RedBox, use the code REDBOX first (this is a one time only code good only on the first time you use Redbox) If you want to use this code and the Monday 05/11 code, then you pretty much need to rent two movies tonight, using REDBOX and then the Monday code.
and are supposed to be good for free rentals anytime, so wait to use these until tomorrow, when you must return your Monday DVD(s). There is a history of regular Monday one-day-only freebie codes, so never use these on a Monday if you can help it. Instead, if you want to rent on a Monday, check out Redemption Unlimited under the RedBox Free Rental Codes label, or head over to insideredbox.com to find those one-day-only codes.
Find your local Redbox kiosks at nearby gas stations, grocery stores, and other locations.
Search the Redbox Movie Titles for tonight!
For discussion on this weekend's potential deals, see here on afullcup.com and here on hotcouponworld.com.
The last time Bloom tripled, Southern Savers had a comprehensive list of triple coupon matchups - some of which still apply.
If anybody needs me, I'll be huddled by my coupon file folders with some scissors, maniacally planning my trip:
"Hee hee...seventy-five cents off 4-packs of Cottonelle (04/26 SS)...hee hee...seventy-five cents off Bertolli (04/05 insert)..."
I've got a fever and the only answer is more coupons. :)
Check out the article for a the author's take on making the following at home:
We weren't surprised to see the bagels on the "definitely make your own at home" list - after all, Frugally Blonde makes her own drool-worthy bagels all the time.
"Buy any TWO (2) Dannon Quarts and a 16 oz. container of fresh strawberries between 05/18/09 and 06/14/09, and receive a coupon for $3.00 off your next shopping trip" (Light'n'Fit quarts do not apply.)
At first glance, you think, "Meh." But wait! There were(/are?) several coupon dispensers throughout Giant (in really random places at mine...as in the nonperishable grocery aisles, not in dairy!) for $0.75/2 Dannon Quarts, and the first digit on these was a 5 - meaning that they'll double automatically at checkout since Giant's policy is to automatically double coupons under $0.99.
SO, how does this hash out? Wait until Dannon quarts or strawberries are on sale (for strawberries, this is every other week or every couple of weeks).
Here's a sample scenario:
2 x $2.99 Quarts of Dannon (retail price)
1 x $1.66 1 lb. Strawberries (common sale price)
Use $0.75/2 coupon, doubled to $1.50
Post coupon subtotal: $6.14
Receive Catalina for $3 back.
'Net' = $3.14 for two quarts of yoghurt and a pound of strawberries, when one quart of yoghurt is $2.99 retail. Nice! We'll alert you if some Giant sale prices make for a similar deal. In the meantime, keep your eyes peeled for those coupons! :)
Sunday, May 10, 2009
We'll be taking a break today, and so should you. And if you aren't going to see your own mommy in person, give her a call and make her day!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
As always, we recommend using this coupon at a Children's Place outlet location, like the one at Potomac Mills, if there is one near you. Buy out of season a couple of sizes bigger (in anticipation of a few months from now) and you'll save the most - paying $2-4 for most anything.
This strategy can enable you to buy a child's full seasonal wardrobe - several pair of bottoms and tops, pajamas, and even a couple of pair of shoes - for well under $50.
Find a Children's Place location near you.
- Bayer Quick-Release Crystals, 4 ct., are priced at $2, and you earn back $2 in ExtraCare Bucks.
Coupons out and about:
$1 off Bayer Aspirin or Heart Health Advantage product, tearpad @ CVS
$1 off Bayer Aspirin Quick-Release Crystals, from display @ Walgreens
This deal is limit 1.
- Bayer/Ascensia Contour blood glucose meters are $14.99, and you earn back $5 in ExtraCare Bucks
Use these coupons:
$14.99 off Bayer Breeze2 or Contour Meter, up to $30.00 off
03/22 SS, 10/26 Valassis/RP, or 02/01 Valassis/RP
This deal is limit 2.
Check out this post where we explain why picking up blood glucose monitor ECB deals can be worthwhile - for you and for others!
- Colgate Roothbrushes have a deal where you earn back $5 ECBs when you buy $10 worth.
Prices for the toothbrushes start at $1.99.
There was a coupon for $1 off Colgate Max White or any Adult Manual or Powered Toothbrush in the 04/26 SS.
This deal is limit 1 (not 1 toothbrush; limit one $10 purchase earning you back $5 ECBs).
- Crest Pro-Health Enamel Shield (4.2 oz toothpaste or 14.8 oz. rinse) is $3.49, and you earn back $2 ECBs.
Use the $1 off Crest Rinse, 440 ml + from 05/03 P&G, or the
$0.50 off Crest Toothpaste or Liquid Gel 4.2 oz 05/03 P&G
This deal is limit 2.
- Earn $3 ECBs when you guy $10 worth of:
Hellman's mayonnaise $3
Use: $0.30 off Ragu Pasta Sauce 04/05 Valassis/RP
Use: $0.40 off Skippy Peanut Butter Product 04/05 Valassis/RP
This deal is limit 1.
Friday, May 8, 2009
So: Saturday, May 9, you can get a coupon booklet with $7 worth of savings for the first 1000 customers who enter the store starting at 11 a.m. No details on the ad about which coupons are included. If the lower half on the back of your Giant ad has this blurb, then your Giant is participating in all likelihood.
Sunday May 10 (aka Mother's Day)
- Kids can bring in their own homemade card at Giant before Mother's Day, and when the moms come in to pick up the card on Mother's Day, some moms will receive a "special surprise".
- The first 100 children who enter the store starting at 10 a.m. will receive a free flower for their mom.
- 11 a.m. - 2:30 p.m., Mother's Day raffle drawings will be held every hour. Prize is a beautiful Mother's Day floral arrangement. Winner must be present to receive prize.
- 11 a.m. - 3 p.m. Kids can create a special cookie just for mom. All supplies provided for free.
Meanwhile, personal finance columnist Michelle Singletary noted in this past Wednesday's Washington Post article that making and eating your meals at home and eating out less is a great way to reclaim a chunk of your budget.
"Because I write The Post's Color of Money personal finance column, I've seen the high cost of eating out. Dozens of readers regularly tell me that their budgets get busted by frequent restaurant visits.
If you shop well, you can cook at home for less money. But there's another important benefit and blessing that is priceless: Having family meals at the same time, at the same table is a way to keep the family healthy and close. I just wish I had understood that earlier in my marriage and motherhood.
Some of the best times I've had in my home with my kids and husband have occurred around the preparation or consumption of a meal. We have to teach our children how to cook, so they can cook for their families and minister to their needs. "
Amen to that.
If economic pressure makes us reinvestigate thrifty grocery shopping and old fashioned family dinners at home, maybe we'll take a little more time at the dinner table to to savor the fruits of our efforts in the supermarket and kitchen...and bonus: we just might buck an American obesity trend along the way.
Some folks in New York staged chicken sit-ins, refusing to leave locations until they got their free chicken meals. I love free chicken, but sometimes your time is just worth more than a freebie, y'know? I can understand getting principled about it, though - I've been to a few customer service desks over a buck or two (though if it takes long, I'm usually out of there - can't park in customer service with a little one forever, after all).
Have any of you had your KFC coupons rejected? What are your stories?
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Find an IKEA store near you and see restaurant hours by clicking "Restaurant" in the left hand column of your store's page! NOVA/DC/MD folks, you're likely to seek out the IKEAs of Woodbridge, VA, Baltimore, MD, and College Park, MD, which is where the ad says the offer is valid (not sure about IKEAs outside of the D.C. metro area).
Wednesday, May 6, 2009
Edit: Gina posted a comment letting us know that her ad had a $10 off $50 purchase coupon. (My ad did not have this coupon, so it's store-specific, looks like.) This is a great coupon! Also remember that Harris Teeter takes these types ($/$$) of competitors' coupons and some Giants are rumored to, as well. Main idea: if you're not planning a Shopper's run but still want to use the coupon, try asking your store manager at your regular grocery store. You never know! (Of course, if you're not going to use it at all, you can always send it my way since my Shopper's has been punting on the best deals for, oh, the last month! ;-) ) Thanks, Gina!
The front page flap "store coupons" - look to be combinable with manufacturer coupons:
Tide 100 oz. bottle liquid detergent, buy 1, save $2.50, final price $11.99. (No manufacturer coupons apply.)
Pepsi 2 Liters, Buy 4, save $2 (final price 3/$3). (The formerly available printable Sierra Mist BOGO coupon would apply here, so if you snagged it and your Shopper's Food Warehouse location accepts this type of printable coupon, you can get 4 bottles, save on two of the original price - maybe? - of $1.66/each, and maybe get all 4 free...?)
Kellogg's Cereal and Pop-Tarts, Buy 2, Save $2 with coupon, final price $2/4. Use the $1/1 printable coupons if your Shopper's Food Warehouse location accepts this type of printable coupon, or the 04/05 RP $1/1 coupon, to get two boxes of Kellogg's Cereal for $2 ($1 each). The $1/2 from the 03/29 insert would also make the Pop Tarts $1.50 each in combination with the store coupon.
Deer Park 24-pk. water, save $1 with coupon, final price $3.99. (No manufacturer coupons apply.)
Tyson Bagged Chicken Breasts, buy 1, save $2, final price $8.99. (No manufacturer coupons apply.)
Maruchan Instant Lunch, buy 5, save $1. Final price 5/$2 ($0.40 each). (No manufacturer coupons apply.)
Save $5.00 on your next shopping visit (Catalinas presumed) when you spend $20 on the participating items below.
Bounty 8 Giant Roll Paper Towells, $12.99, $0.25/1 from 05/03 P&G probably applies.
Charmin 12 Roll Bath Tissue, $8.69. $0.25/1 from 05/03 P&G probably applies.
Dawn Dish Detergent is $2.79. No manufacturer coupons apply.
Cascade 20-ct. package regular, bleach, citrus, or cinnamon/apple, $4.98 each. No manufacturer coupons apply.
Pampers Cruisers Diapers, $22.99 each. No manufacturer coupons apply - though this amounts to a greater than 20% discount (down to $17.99, price per diaper depends on count) when considering the net Catalina, and if you have some Pampers coupons of your own from packaging or blinkies, you could do even better.
Pampers Sensitive or Natural Unscented Refill Wipes, $10.29. No manufacturer coupons apply.
Aussie Hair Styling Products, $2.49 each. No manufacturer coupons apply.
Herbal Essences Shampoo or Conditioner, $2.99. Use the $2/2 from the 04/19 RP.
Oil of Olay Skin Care Products, $5.99. No manufacturer coupons apply.
Oral B Cross Action Toothbrush, 2/$7. Use the $0.75/1 from the 05/03 SS.
Crest Toothpaste ir Glide Floss, 2/$7.
Crest Pro-Health Oral Rinse, $4.49. Use the $1/1 from the 05/03 P&G.
Gillette Manual Fusion Razor, $8.99. No manufacturer coupons apply.
Prilosec Antacide, $25.99. No manufacturer coupons apply.
Duracell Ultra Batteries, $3.49/each. No manufacturer coupons apply.
Best deal/savings ratio here: Buy 8 Herbal Essence Shampoos or Conditioners, totalling $23.92. Use 4 $2/2 coupons, now totalling $15.92. Subtract $5 for the Catalina, to net you $10.92 for 8 bottles of Shampoo and Conditioner, about $1.36 each.
Finally, the ad includes a manufacturer's coupon for a FREE package of Eggland's Best Large Eggs (up to $3.09) when you buy any two packages of Jimmy Dean Fresh Sausage, Bacon, or Frozen Skillets.
Jimmy Dean Fresh Sausage Rolls are listed at 2/$6. Other prices currently not known. No known Sunday inert coupons applying to these three Jimmy Dean Items. Doubtful that 02/01 SS Eggland's Best coupons can be used in conjunction with this since both are manufacturer coupons.
Mother's Day gettogether deals - including Nabisco crackers! I knew my entertaining cheese platter radar was picking up something. ;-p
- Reach Dental Floss is 10/$10. $1.00/1 Reach Dental Floss (excludes trial sizes) or Reach Access Flosser or Reach Toothbrush, 04/26 RP. Ergo...FREE?
- $0.99/lb. Drumsticks or Thighs, or whole chicken. The whole chicken has been known to go as low as $0.69/lb. in recent months, but this is still a good price for both.
- $6.99/lb. Whole Beef Tenderloin, (save $8/lb.!)
- Hillshire Farm Kielbasa or Smoked Sausage, BOGO (usually around $4.50/ea.). $0.55/1 Hillshire Farm Smoked Sausage Links, 04/19 RP. Use two since you're buying to to get two for ~$2.30, or ~$1.15/each - about 75% off.
- Pillsbury Brownie Mix is 10/$10. Use the $0.35/1 from the 03/25 RP to make it $0.30 each!
- $1.66/lb. strawberries
- $1.66/5-6 oz. box blackberries
- Tropicana Pure Premium, $2.50/each. $1.00/1 Trop50 59 oz. carton, 03/15 RP, $1.50 final price.
- 33% off all Pepperidge Farm cookies and crackers. Use the $1.00/1 Pepperidge Farm Granola Cookies, 05/03 SS.
- Scott Bath Tissue, $11.99 for 20 pk. (save $3). Use $1.00/6 Scott Naturals Paper Towels, 6 or more rolls, from 04/19 SS.
- Edy's (Ice cream, sherbet, froyo) 2/$6.
- Marie Callender's meals, 5/$10. Printables (looks like $2 and maybe $1) available here.
- Freschetta Pizza, 2/$10. Best: $0.75/1 Freschetta pizza, 02/08 SS. Others: $1.25/2 Freschetta Pizzas, any 2, 02/08 SS, and $1.00/1 Freschetta Pizza product, any, 03/01 SS.
- Eggo frozen waffles, 2/$4. $0.75/1 Kellogg's Eggo Frozen Product, 04/05 RP. Final price: $0.50.
- Philips backfin Crab Meat, $9.99. Philips Seafood Products also 25% off. Use: $1.00/1 Phillip's Product, 03/22 SS.
- Tyson Chicken Strips or Filets are $5.99. Use the $1/1 breaded bagged product (03/08 SS) to make them $4.99.
- Johnsonville Brats are 2/$7, and the $1/2 coupon from the 04/05 SS will make them $3/each.
- Sabra Hummus is 2/$7 for 10 oz. packages. Use the $1.50/1 Sabra printable coupon to get it for $2/package.
- Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream is 2/$6. Use the $0.50/1 manufacturer tearpad coupon from the ice cream fridge at Wawa to double, making the ice cream $2/each.
- Birds Eye Steamfresh Vegetables are $1.66 each. Use the $1/2 from the 04/19 SS to make them $1.16 each.
- Totino's Pizza Rolls are 2/$7, but use the $0.35/1 from the 02/08 SS to get them for $2.80 each.
- Kraft Shredded Cheese is 2/$5, and there should be a $1 off printable coupon here when you buy the shredded or chunk cheese and 1 box of Triscuits.
- International Delight quarts are 2/$6. Use the $1/2 coupon from the 04/05 SS to make them $2 each.
- Yoplait Yoghurt is $0.50 each. Use the Yoplait $0.40/6 coupons (double automatically) from the 03/22 SS and the 04/19 SS to make it just $0.37/each (about half off the normal price).
- Dannon Activia Yoghurt 4-packs are 2/$4. Use the $1/1 coupon from the 03/01 SS to make them $1/package, or $0.25 each.
- Nabisco Snack Crackers - All Varieties - are 2/$5, or $2.50 each. There was a BOGO Wheat Thins Artisan Cheese Crackers coupon in the 03/15 SS which would make them $1.25/box. Not bad! There was also a $1/2 coupon in the 03/15 SS which would make any 2 Wheat Thins or Triscuit varieties $2/box.
- Ocean Spray Cranberry Juices (all varieties) are 2/$6. There was a $0.55/1 coupon in the 04/19 RP for the Cranberry Pomegranate and the Ruby Pomegranate. If this applies (it will double), it will make the drinks just $1.90/each.
- Pepperidge Farm breads are 2/$5. A $1/2 and a $0.40/1 coupon for Pepperidge Farm Swirl Bread was in the 02/22 SS, which would make these range from $1.70-$2 each. There was also a coupon for $0.50/1 Pepperidge Farm Vitality Bread in the 03/01 SS, which would double to make a loaf $1.50.
- Ken's Salad Dressing is 2/$4. Use the $1.00/1 (05/03 SS) to make it $1 each.
- Uncle Ben's Ready Rice or Long Grain and Wild Rice are 2/$4. Use the printable $1/2 here (must register; use your junk email address) to make them $1.50 each.
- Betty Crocker Flavored Mashed Potatoes are $1.66 each. Use the $1/2 coupon from the 04/05 SS to make them $1.16 each.
- Fiber One Bars are 2/$6. Use the $0.50/1 from the 01/25 SS to make them $2/box.
- Clorox Liquid Bleach, 2/$4. $0.50/2 Clorox liquid bleach 82 oz. +, 04/05 RP. Doubles to make the Bleach 2/$3.
- Schiff Vitamins or Move Free Glucosamine/Condroitin are BOGO. Use the $5/1 Move Free from the 04/05 SS, or the $2/Vitamin or Supplement, 02/08 SS - and use two coupons! - to get these pretty cheap.
- Lindt Truffles are 2/$6, and the $1 Lindt truffle printable coupon currently available at coupons.com (several pages in) will make them $2/each.
Potential freebie alert: Russel Stover Chocolates are BOGO.
There were BOGO-type Russell Stover coupons as follows - not currently sure which, if any, would apply:
~ 11/02/08 SS: Russell Stover Sugar Free Candy, 3 oz. bag, Buy 2, Get 1 Free (expires 5-31-09)
~ 11/09/08 SS: Russell Stover Private Reserve, Internationale, etc, 3.95 to 4.95 oz. BOGO (expires 5-31-09)
~ 01/11 SS: Russell Stover Sugar Free Big Bag, any 10 oz. $1 (expires 7/31/09)
Let us know if you try any of these RS coupons and have success (or not).