Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Birthday freebies!

With my birthday this past week, I have enjoyed more than my share of freebies.

For the past 3 years, I have enjoyed the most expensive entree on the menu at Austin Grill just because I signed up for their email club. I receive a coupon for that each year.

I have also enjoyed a free meal at Red Robin, free Coldstone Creamery ice cream, a free entree at Moe's, free Baskin-Robbins ice cream, and a coupon from Victoria's Secret. I have Noodles & Company, Orange Julius and Smoothie King that I don't know if I'll get to use before expiration.
Nothing makes a birthday more fun than freebies!

Sign yourself up! Heather at Freebies 4 Mom has by far the best, most comprehensive list of birthday freebies I've found. If you sign up for any of the email clubs, I recommend having your emails sent to a separate email account, one different from your personal one. That way you're not bombarded with bunches of email throughout the year, and it allows you to keep things separate. I have all coupons sent to my separate, non-personal email address.

Another website I just stumbled upon is birthdayfreebies.com.
Birthday freebies!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: