Saturday, February 28, 2009

Diapers Deals - 3/1

There are three diaper deals I'd like to highlight for this week.

(1) CVS has Pampers on sale starting Sunday 3/1 for $10 per bag. Combine manufacturers coupons and the "Buy $20 get $5 ECB" promotion, and you'll get them for less than $7.50 per bag. Thanks FatWallet!

(2) Today when I was at Safeway I noticed that Safeway is running a Pampers deal starting 3/1 as well. They had "Buy any 2 save $6 instantly at checkout" signs on Pampers diapers only. I can't find a note of it on the Safeway website but will post any updates I find.

(3) This isn't a deal so to speak, but there are some unprecedented Huggies coupons that are new to the internet. Get them while you can - there will be a print limit. Check out Deal Seeking Mom for more details. I've never seen diaper coupons over $1.50, and there are coupons for $3 and $5 off different Huggies brands. Truly unprecedented!
Diapers Deals - 3/1SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: