Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Triple Coupons at Shopper's, 02/19-02/25

Hot diggity. Though there's much to be desired in the Giant ad for next week, my morning was redeemed -

Not only is Shopper's Food Warehouse doing coupon tripling again, they have reverted to their old pattern of $0.00-$0.50 coupons tripling and $0.51-$1.00 doubling (in January they did all coupons up to $0.99 triple). Why does this return to old form excite me? Because Bloom already has traditionally tripled all coupons up to $0.99 - so now I can finally purge my coupon file of $1.00 off coupons. Shopper's had me a little worried there! ;)

Also, Shopper's coupon multiplying days are probably the best grocery chain chance to stock up on nonperishables - pasta, rice, tuna, cake mixes and frosting - cheaply. Even if you wouldn't normally pick up what's free or near-free, it's a great opportunity to get items to donate to your local shelter or food bank.

To give you an idea of the possibilities, my best trip last fall (click to see closer):

This trip to Shopper's, I spent $29 on $135 of groceries, for a savings of 79%. The Nature's Promise, not included in those numbers, was bought with a free milk coupon at Giant, the only thing I bought at Giant that day. ;)

So, ladies and gents, start your engines. Tomorrow morning, a full week of coupon doubling/tripling starts, and I will try to post matchups of coupons with deals very soon.
Triple Coupons at Shopper's, 02/19-02/25SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: