Sunday, April 5, 2009

One More Trip to Shopper's Food Warehouse April Double Coupons



I couldn't resist one more trip to Shopper's Food Warehouse tonight. I was sitting on too many freebie coupons - most of which expire 4/30, likely before Shoppers does doubling again - to sit it out. Thanks to our readers and fellow-frugality-bloggers who added to our matchups. As you can see above, I depended on your contributions to the master shopping list. :)

What you see in the picture is 16 rolls of Bounty paper towels, 2 1-liter bottles of peppermint Scope, and 7 single-serve Oikos organic fat-free Greek yoghurts (with honey on the bottom - yum!).

I paid $0.80 VA 5% Tax, and $0.18% VA 2.5% tax - a total of $0.98 tax only.

The receipt goes on to say:

YOU SAVED A GRAND TOTAL OF: $33.98
THAT IS A SAVINGS OF: 100%

And there was much rejoicing. :)

Now if you combine my savings numbers and payment numbers (I'll include tax for sport), I paid $26.89 to Shopper's Food Warehouse this weekend for $168.79 worth of groceries, toiletries, household supplies, and 4 pair of new black dress socks!
.
One More Trip to Shopper's Food Warehouse April Double CouponsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

1 comment:

UnfinishedMom said...

Well, here's what I've found so far at the Eldersburg Shoppers -
I used 3 printable coupons last Saturday. All of them were for less than $1.00. All were accepted, and all were doubled. If/When I try a $1.00 printable I'll let you know how it goes.