Thursday, April 9, 2009

All You Magazine for $0.75/issue - $30+ of coupons in every issue!

Southern Living at Home Mom is currently offering subscriptions to All You Magazine - $18 for two whole years, at $0.75 an issue. This is a bargain price for a magazine that yields at least $30 in very usable, very high value coupons in every single issue - and way below the cover price at WalMart, which is, incidentally, the only retail location where the magazine can be bought.

The April issue of All You had a coupon for a FREE Rimmel Mascara (up to $6.47 value) and $3/2 any Splenda products (compare with the $0.55/any Splenda product coupon that we get in the Sunday inserts!).
All You Magazine for $0.75/issue - $30+ of coupons in every issue!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting that info! I have just starting getting into "couponing" and also live here in Northern VA. By finding your blog, I feel like I've made a new frugal friend, and I love that you post deals specific to NoVA.
In regards to the "All You" magazine offer, I noticed that Tara from dealseekingmom.com has a similar offer of $17.99 through her own Southern Living At Home website: www.dealseekingmom.com/all-you/ and www.southernlivingathome.com/wbslah/skins/s03/index.aspx?repid=372297
I think I'll be taking the plunge and subscribing so I can get those awesome coupons I'm always reading about from other frugal bloggers.
Thanks! ~Laura