Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Dunkin' Donuts coffee, at $4.50/each

I realized that this matchup was possible this morning, only to have it later verified when I saw the matchup in Ginger's Attention Target Shoppers Target matchup post. Dunkin' Donuts is my favorite coffee!

Some regions appeared to have gotten $1/1 or $1.50/1 Dunkin' Donuts coupons, but our 04/05 Red Plum has $1.50/2 coupons. No biggie. When you use the $0.75/1 Target coupon, too (you can stack these), they are $4.50/bag - a pretty unbeatable price for Dunkin' Donuts. If you're going to someone else's house for Easter, bringing some Dunkin' Donuts would be a great gift for the host/hostess.

Flavors include:

Original
French Vanilla
Hazlenut
Cinnamon Spice

...among others. :) Happy caffeinating!
Dunkin' Donuts coffee, at $4.50/eachSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

1 comment:

Marcie said...

I'm going to get my coffee tomorrow. I hope they have some! LOVE this coffee.

Thanks for linking to me!

Ginger