Sunday, April 5, 2009

More Cheap or FREE reasons to hit Shopper's Double Coupons (April) before the deal ends today!

*Ahem.*

We are getting some fabulous reader and fellow-frugality-blogger feedback on folks' trips to Shopper's Food Warehouse. The deals just keep comin' and comin'!

We always try to post any new deals that come our way (esp. those in the comments) back to the master April Shopper's Food Warehouse double coupon matchups shopping list. Check it out and plan your Sunday 4/5 trip (no more doubling after Sunday), if only to snag some freebies!

Here's just a sampling of what's come our way in the last 48 hours, to tempt you:
  • And finally, from reader Amber (thanks, Amber!):

    I haven't seen anyone mention Bumblebee. They didn't actually *have* the things in my store, but a Bumblebee coupon (an old one - maybe early February - I'm sorry I don't remember) has "Prime Filets" $1/1. They were priced at $2 at my store, which would have made them free, had they been in stock.
More Cheap or FREE reasons to hit Shopper's Double Coupons (April) before the deal ends today!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I haven't seen anyone mention Bumblebee. They didn't actually *have* the things in my store, but a Bumblebee coupon (an old one - maybe early February - I'm sorry I don't remember) has "Prime Filets" $1/1. They were priced at $2 at my store, which would have made them free, had they been in stock.

Redemption Unlimited Girls said...

Thanks, Amber! We didn't see this deal with our Bumblebee coupons (A.'s Shopper's doesn't carry the filets, but you can bet she looked, lol). Will add this one to the main list.