Saturday, February 27, 2010

Tuesday Savings: $1 Cartons of Edy's at Giant!

Before the Giant sale runs out I (A.) couldn't resist sharing:

My oldest daughter is celebrating her birthday this week! I sent my husband to Giant with five $1 off Edy's coupons from the 01/31 SS, where he did the Edy's Catalina Deal (Spend $15, get a $5 Catalina coupon good off your next purchase at Giant).

5 x Edy's @ $3 each sale price = $15
Use five $1 coupons = -$5
-----------------------------
Subtotal: $10 paid

$5 Catalina prints out, to be spent on future purchase

Net: $5 paid for 5 tubs of ice cream. Sweet deal!
Tuesday Savings: $1 Cartons of Edy's at Giant!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

1 comment:

Holly said...

I so want to get some! I think I will try to get some tomorrow - I hope I have 5 coupons!