Thursday, February 18, 2010

Betty Crocker: Hot new printable coupons


Calling all bakers: some hot new baking coupons are out from Betty Crocker! Nearly free brownies or cake mixes? Sign me up!

Go to Bake Sweet Memories to print yours. Here's what you'll find:
  • $0.75/1 Betty Crocker any flavor/variety SuperMoist Cake Mix
  • $0.50/1 Betty Crocker Fudge Brownie Mix
  • $1/2 Betty Crocker any flavor 17.5 oz. or larger Cookie Mix & one tub of any flavor/variety frosting
  • $0.50/1 Pam Cooking Spray
  • $0.50/1 Wesson Oil 48 oz.
This website is really pretty; I'm a sucker for baking images and pink in general!

I don't use many cake mixes, but one of my husband's favorite cookies is a double chocolate cookie made with a chocolate cake mix. You can bet I'll be printing my 2 coupons from both our computers and getting nearly free chocolate mixes when I can!

For the double chocolate cookie recipe, click here.
Betty Crocker: Hot new printable couponsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

1 comment:

Amy Rainey said...

The q's must be regional. All I could come up with was .50 off brownies, and 1.00 off a purchase of both cake mix and frosting.
But, I'll take it ;)