Saturday, February 6, 2010

Coupon Doubling/Tripling at Select Shopper's Food Warehouses, Now through Wednesday 02/10.

Laura at Frugal Friends has the news on what's up at select Shopper's Food Warehouses this weekend (according to the ad, not mine...unfortunately!) through Wednesday 02/10. Rumor has it that coupon doubling/tripling may occur at at least one other Shopper's location in the immediate future (as in: next weekend), so we will keep our eyes out for details in the ads.

And...if you have managed to make it to a SFW for double/triple coupons this weekend...my hat is off to you! That's some couponing dedication. Me? I'd be willing to investigate at a participating Shopper's after a snowplow visits us, which may not be until the promo's almost over, unfortunately! In the meantime, I'm going to try to brush up my coupon file so that if I do get a chance to get out, I'm ready to go.
.
Coupon Doubling/Tripling at Select Shopper's Food Warehouses, Now through Wednesday 02/10.SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: