Saturday, February 27, 2010

Super Savings Saturday: CVS and Target

I scored some super savings at CVS and Target this week that are worth sharing!


I haven't been shopping much at CVS since my toddler moved out of diapers. But this week I wanted to try to get some Huggies wipes because I keep a stash of diapers & wipes for baby shower gifts. I read that ECB holders were finding Huggies wipes coupons on the coupon printers in-store. It was true for me! A $2 Huggies wipes coupon AND a $5/$15 coupon printed. Score! I used a $3 Sensodyne toothpaste coupon, the $2 wipes coupon, a $1 off any Johnson & Johnson baby product coupon, & the $5/$15 coupon. Check out the picture above to see what I got for $3.42!

I needed a few things at Target, and I wanted to see if I could work a Kraft cheese deal I read about. It worked! I spent $1.75 on the items in the picture below. Here is what I used:
3 $2/2 Right Guard deodorant coupons
3 $1 off any Johnson & Johnson baby product manu coupons
1 $1/2 Kraft cheese coupon
2 Target $1/1 Kraft cheese coupons (only prints 1 per computer; we have 2 computers)



Where did you find savings this week? Leave us a comment and do tell!
Super Savings Saturday: CVS and TargetSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: