Saturday, February 27, 2010

Birthday Rewards: FirstWatch and Coldstone Creamery

Since my son was sick on my birthday and I got sick soon after, I almost missed out on redeeming some of my birthday rewards coupons! We wouldn't want that?!

We really enjoyed my birthday rewards this year because my husband was out of town all week and the coupons gave us fun "dates" to anticipate. I took my toddler to Fuddruckers, FirstWatch and Coldstone Creamery in addition to Austin Grill. I had a coupon for a free entree at Fuddruckers, and upon inquiring I was told by my local restaurant that I could get anything up to $8.00 off the menu. I chose my favorite salad, bought my toddler a kids meal and smiled.

I had another free entree coupon for FirstWatch, a breakfast & lunch restaurant. I chose a breakfast entree and bought my toddler a kids meal. I should have just shared my entree because it was so much food! Next year.

I had a "Like It" coupon from Coldstone Creamery, and I let my toddler choose the ice cream flavor and mix-in. He loved that. We had a great time enjoying my birthday rewards coupons and feel very blessed to live near so many yummy restaurants!

To join the Fudds Club, click here.
To sign up for FirstWatch Sun eclub, click here.
To sign up for Coldstone Creamery's Birthday Club, click here.
Birthday Rewards: FirstWatch and Coldstone CreamerySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Don't forget about Famous Dave's, Red Robin. free food on your birthday.