Thursday, February 4, 2010

Children's Place: 15% coupon for in-store purchases

The February Children's Place coupon is out.

Click here to print a coupon for 15% off your in-store purchase. I haven't been there in a while, but I'm guessing this would be a good time to pick up holiday clothes for next year, along with cute sweaters and corduroy pants/skirts.

After a quick glance at the website, I noticed that the spring colors will be yellow and blue. Definitely a welcome change from last spring/summer's coral and turquoise.

Thanks, Never Pay Retail Again!
Children's Place: 15% coupon for in-store purchasesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ack! i just bought my twin girls 6 pairs of $0.99 tights at my CP last night. oh well, maybe i'll go back and get more with this! thanks for sharing!

Jennifer Clark said...

I love the yellow and blue outfits they have for girls right now. I was at the P. Mills outlet today but they don't have them on sale yet. There is no way I am going to pay $24.50 for a pair of jeans at CP when I've gotten some there for $2.00 in the past!