Monday, February 15, 2010

Safeway: $15/$100 coupon in 2/14 Washington Post

Moneywise Moms has the scoop on a $15/$100 Safeway purchase coupon printed in the February 14 Washington Post. It's on page A14, and I just tore mine out.

$100 is a lot to spend at Safeway; I rarely spend more than $40-50 there at a time. Since I have a lot of birthday coupons to use and hubby will be out of town this week, I'm not even coming up with a hard-core meal plan! But I will be brainstorming ways to coupon my way to $100... and here's hoping Gina can come up with some scenarios!

Thanks, Gina!
Safeway: $15/$100 coupon in 2/14 Washington PostSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

2 comments:

me in millions said...

I don't think I could make that coupon worth it. I'm trying to think how I could coupon that down to nothing, but I'm not seeing that happening. $100 is what I try to spend a MONTH on groceries!

http://meindeals.blogspot.com/

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

Sorry, I'm not going to be much help here. I went to Safeway on Saturday (before the coupon), spent my $40-50, and am done for the week. I could come up with $100 to spend if I didn't have a stockpile, but...it's me!