Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Austin Grill: birthday freebie and kids eat free


Since my husband is on travel again this week, I decided to take my toddler to dinner last night and attempt to double dip on freebies like we did at Red Hot & Blue last week.


Since Austin Grill has gone green, they posted my birthday reward on my rewards card. I checked the balance before going and was surprised to see that I had $30?! I used $20 of it on my salad, enchiladas and drink, but my toddler ate free because Tuesdays are kids eat free night! I paid less than $6 out of pocket to cover tax and tip.

If you haven't signed up for an Austin Grill Rewards Club card yet, click here to do so.

Yay for birthday freebies!
Austin Grill: birthday freebie and kids eat freeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: