Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Clearance Finds at Wal-Mart

I couldn't resist posting this just in case other folks might be able to find the same bargains in their Wal-Marts. Here's what I found on today's trip to Wal-Mart in the little girls' section:

Khaki organic cotton chino pants, marked down to $1/pair (!!!). You can bet I bought ahead as many sizes as possible at that price. If they're worn even a few times, that's totally worth it! These were found on the folded pants/jeans shelves (not on the clearance rack), but a large chunk of the pants/jeans shelves were marked down.

Clippies and rubber bands (hair accessories): marked down from $2-3 to $0.50 or $1 for a whole card's worth. Do not look in the hair aisle for these - look in the little girls' clothing section (at least this is how it was in my Wal-Mart).

I also saw little girls' and baby girls' holiday dresses marked from $15 down to $3-$7. I'm talkin' metallic-embroidered, velvet, plaid-sashed type styles ideal for portraits and holiday parties and church services. Go pounce on them since it looks as though they're being replaced by springier Easter-type styles.

For a comprehensive listing of hot Wal-Mart coupon-related deals, check out the Wal-Mart label at Money Saving Mom.
Clearance Finds at Wal-MartSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

1 comment:

Gina @ MoneywiseMoms said...

Oh, you're killing me. I was going to Walmart tomorrow anyway....now I need to look for all these!