Friday, February 19, 2010

Circus Deals: Big Top at Dulles and Ringling Bros. at Verizon Center or Patriot Center



Two circus deals came across my desk recently. I guess March is the month for the circus!




I know most people take their kids to see the circus, but I have fun memories of a date early in marriage that my husband planned. It was a surprise and he gave me clues along the way, like "it will be smelly" or "it will remind you of home(my parents' farm). Not one to easily stitch together clues, I still had no idea of what we were attending until we got to the doors of the Patriot Center. What fun!

Here are the deals:
  • Save up to 30% per ticket on the Big Apple Circus at Dulles Town Center in March by clicking here. Or call 888-541-3750 and use code STB10.
  • Save up to 20% per ticket on the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus at the Verizon Center in March by clicking here. Use presale password WSE.
  • Save up to 20% per ticket on the Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Circus at the Patriot Center in March by clicking here. Use presale password WSE.
Circus Deals: Big Top at Dulles and Ringling Bros. at Verizon Center or Patriot CenterSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: