Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Birthday Rewards: Starbucks and Firehouse Subs

I've posted here and here about the birthday club rewards I enjoyed in February, but I'd be remiss if I didn't comment about 2 more of my favorites, Starbucks and Firehouse Subs.

Starbucks offers a free birthday drink to its registered gift card holders. I've written before about the benefits of using a registered gift card at Starbucks, but here's one more reason if you need it. The reward is a postcard sent in the mail, and mine had an expiration date 6 weeks past my birthday. I like that it doesn't expire right away - most birthday coupons have to be used within a week of the birth date. I was also pleasantly surprised to find out that I could order any drink, any size. So I of course indulged in a grande skinny vanilla latte with an extra shot of espresso. It was so huge that I enjoyed it over two days!

Click here for information on the Starbucks birthday reward.

Click here to sign up for the Firehouse Subs Birthday Club.

Birthday Rewards: Starbucks and Firehouse SubsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: