Saturday, March 20, 2010

Price Drop: Organic Mother's Milk Tea on Amazon.com

WOW - I just noticed on my Amazon account that the price of Organic Mother's Milk Tea has dropped by a huge amount! When I bought this breastmilk-supply-enhancing tea back in November via Amazon Subscribe and Save, my subscription price for 6 boxes was over $21. Now, thanks to the alert from Amazon, I saw that it's priced at $18.59 retail, $15.80 (and ships free!) when you do it via Subscribe & Save - $6 less than what I paid in November!

$2.63 for a box of tea isn't usually a price I'd qualify as cheap, but for this particular tea, which has helped me through some milk supply tight spots in the past, it's a bargain! (Also, it usually retails at more than $4 in grocery stores if you can manage to find it.)

Even if you're not a nursing mother, if you know someone who's expecting and planning on breastfeeding, a box of this tea (or all 6 boxes!) could be part of a unique baby shower gift. For example, you could pair the tea with some Lansinoh nursing pads ($6.11/box with Subscribe and Save, the cheapest I've seen them anywhere online or in-store).
Price Drop: Organic Mother's Milk Tea on Amazon.comSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: