Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Works for Me Wednesday: kids dining chair

It's Wednesday, and that means it's time for another "Works for Me Wednesday" tip, as hosted by the blog carnival at We Are THAT Family. See this week's Works for Me Wednesday here.



About 2 years ago a friend showed me the AGAM chair she bought for her toddler from IKEA. I fell in love with it, especially when I found out it only cost $35!

When I was ready to transition our toddler out of his high chair, I made the trek to IKEA. My husband easily assembled the chair. It has served us well, but I will admit that it does get a bit wobbly and needs to be tightened after a year of use. It fits our decor, sits high enough to keep my toddler at the table, and is easy to clean.

Works for me!

Works for Me Wednesday: kids dining chairSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: