Friday, March 12, 2010

Consignment Sale TOMORROW 3/13: Christ Church, Fairfax Station, VA

This one is my favorite! I'm trying to decide if I should go buy some toys even though my toddler doesn't need any clothes...

From the website:
WHAT:
Come and shop for quality, gently used children’s clothing, toys, infant items, shoes, books, games, DVD’s, videos, furniture and much more. This is a HUGE sale with items from over 200 consignors. Shop from noon to 1:00pm and receive ½ off some items.
WHEN:
Saturday, March 13, 8am - 2pm
WHERE:
Christ Church Campus
8285 Glen Eagles Lane
Fairfax Station, VA 22039
703.690.3401
Consignment Sale TOMORROW 3/13: Christ Church, Fairfax Station, VASocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

2 comments:

Holly said...

I'll be going! I'm going with my daughter and mother-in-law. looking forward to it.

Holly @ redberrydeals.com said...

Ok, I went! Wow! That is crazy! Maybe insane. I got there at 8:05 and it was packed.

Found some great deals!