Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Works for Me Wednesday: Evite

It's Wednesday, and that means it's time for another "Works for Me Wednesday" tip, as hosted by the blog carnival at We Are THAT Family. See this week's Works for Me Wednesday here.

After putting together yet another Evite for an upcoming event, I realized how often I use Evite. It's convenient, great at organizing my event invitations, and easy to use. I like the designs available and that you can customize invitations with photos. I like that you can include an end time and ask people to bring items if needed. I especially like being able to track RSVP numbers in real time and easily send reminders. Best of all, Evite is FREE!


Evite has many great features. If you've never used it before, consider using it for your next playdate, birthday party, shower, or other event!

Evite works for me!
Works for Me Wednesday: EviteSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

My cousin uses evite all the time. I think it's super cool!! I should use it too. Thanks for the reminder

http://coffeewithme.com