Monday, January 25, 2010

Austin Grill: New Rewards Club, earn $10 instantly!

Austin Grill just rolled out a new rewards club. If you enroll, you'll earn $10 instantly in your account.

I rolled this reward with another $10 coupon I had for my "anniversary" of being in the Austin Grill email club to get $20 off our dinner out this weekend! If you really want to go wild, use the reward on a kids eat free night, Tuesday, and take your whole family!

I like the low-key atmosphere of Austin Grill. Their salsa is always really good, and the food is so-so. But for the number of coupons I get, it's a favorite of mine. I always go for my birthday because they send a free entree coupon. Can't beat getting the most expensive item on the menu free!



To sign up for the rewards club, go here.
Austin Grill: New Rewards Club, earn $10 instantly!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: