Thursday, December 10, 2009

Rite Aid: $25 gift card for prescription transfer

Rite Aid recently changed its Sunday circular format, so this week I've been scrambling to find new prescription transfer coupons.

I located them on page 14 of the D.C. area circular. Rite Aid included 2 coupons for "Get a $25 gift card and a coupon booklet with over $75 in savings when you transfer your prescription."

I clip these whenever I see them and keep them in my coupon organizer. When my husband had his wisdom teeth removed last month, I used 2 coupons on his prescriptions at CVS and received $50 in gift cards! I'll be using those gift cards for toiletries we need and stocking stuffers. Can't beat that!

Target also had a coupon on page 39 of this week's circular for a $10 gift card with a prescription transfer. Most drug stores honor competitors' coupons; all it takes is asking!
Rite Aid: $25 gift card for prescription transferSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

1 comment:

me in millions said...

Target is for a NEW or transferred Rx which is better than Rite Aid's for me. Rite Aid only accepts those coupons on transfered Rx.