Monday, December 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

It's time for another menu plan already! Is it me, or is December flying now? What's on your menu this week?
I plan to take a meal to A. as she's home from the hospital with her new baby girl. It will be fun to visit! I'm not planning to cook a lot the first half of the week because I'm sick. And I didn't get to cook the chicken parmesan last week, so I'm putting in on my menu plan again.
Monday: Chicken noodle soup, salad
Tuesday: Burgers on the grill, baked sweet potatoes, steamed veggies
Wednesday: Stromboli made with Emeril's basic pizza dough, steamed veggies
Thursday: Chicken parmesan, salad
Friday: Chicken chili in the Crock Pot, possibly this recipe
Saturday: Dinner with friends
On the sweets/baking list:
Gingersnaps *similar to the linked recipe but I use the Betty Crocker recipe in my cookbook with shortening in the recipe
Pumpkin cheesecake, similar to this recipe
Menu Plan MondaySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: