Monday, December 14, 2009

Caribou Coffee: 17th birthday specials Monday, 12/14

Caribou Coffee is celebrating its 17th birthday. Today, Monday December 14, head into your local Caribou for these specials:
$1 Medium cup of Caribou Blend coffee
$2 Medium Guittard Mocha
$3 Small Latte and any bakery item
$8.99 for a pound of Caribou Blend coffee

Though I'm not as infatuated with Caribou's lattes as I am with those at Starbucks, I do love the setup of our local shop. It has a kids section complete with a chalkboard on the wall, big bin of toys, and kids' table. My toddler loves to go there and asks to stop in when we drive by it. My MOMS Club chapter even plans group outings there because of the kid-friendly setup.

I encourage you to sign up for the Caribou emails here. You'll get a freebie around your birthday!

To find a Caribou Coffee near you, click here.
Caribou Coffee: 17th birthday specials Monday, 12/14SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: