Thursday, December 10, 2009

A.C. Moore: BOGO Crayola, 40% off Thomas & Friends

I've recently taken to shopping at A.C. Moore because my toddler has fallen head over heels for Thomas & Friends!

In the Sunday circulars, A.C. Moore always has a 40% off one item coupon. In November, I started driving out of my way to visit the store to stockpile wooden engines one at a time at the discounted price. The Thomas engines all run over $12 a piece, which adds up quickly!

Well, this week ALL Thomas & Friends wooden railway, cars, vehicles & playsets are on sale for 40% off. That's the cheapest you'll find Thomas gear, cheaper than the sales Amazon runs for sure. So if you have a Thomas lover on your giving list, head to A.C. Moore!

And don't forget to sign up for A.C. Moore's new rewards program. I just got a notice that I've already accumulated $10 in rewards! Yeah!
A.C. Moore: BOGO Crayola, 40% off Thomas & FriendsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: