Thursday, October 28, 2010

Recipe Swap: Meal for a New Mom!

I(Mel) was incredibly blessed with meals when my son arrived 3 years ago, and it's been fun for us to bless other families with meals as they welcome little ones into the world.  I rotate around a short list of meals that are easy to make and offer variety, but this is one of my favorites.

Potato rolls
Pasta salad (I make my dressing from scratch and don't use olives)
Steamed veggies, usually corn & peas
Fruit salad, whatever is in season
Dessert, usually gingersnaps or chocolate chip cookies

What meals do you like to take to new moms or shut-ins? Leave us a comment!

Life as Mom is hosting a Recipe Swap this week with a theme of "Meals to Deliver to a New Mom."  Head on over for more ideas!
Recipe Swap: Meal for a New Mom!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: