Friday, October 29, 2010

AC Moore: 50% off Melissa & Doug toys!

I went to AC Moore yesterday to buy some baking supplies for a cookie project and was surprised to see all the Melissa and Doug toys on sale for 50% off.  Woot!


If you haven't seen a Melissa and  Doug toy before, let me explain.  They're wooden, nearly indestructible, well built and timeless.  We have a set of magnetic wooden letters that have been a huge hit with my son.  He also received the Tool set as a gift and has used that on & off at all different ages & stages.  Most kids who visit us somehow find that in our toy closet and really enjoy it.

And this year, my son will be getting the Melissa and Doug car carrier for his birthday! Shhhhhh! I found it at half price yesterday for around $12. He spotted that toy at a shoe store and told me a few weeks ago he'd like it for his birthday.  Then I saw it highly rated in the November issue of Family Fun magazine.  When I realized it was for the 3-6 years age range, I was sold.

The sale runs through tomorrow 10/30, so it's not too late to stop by your local AC Moore.  I'm sure they'll run another sale before Christmas, but if you're like me it's great to get shopping done early!

To find an AC Moore near you, click here.
AC Moore: 50% off Melissa & Doug toys!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: