- Porterhouse or T-Bone steak, $4.98/lb. Classic half-price sale price, great for freezing, etc.
- SUPER G Chicken Drumsticks and Thighs, $0.98/lb. Again, buy and freeze as it won't get much cheaper!
- Pears, $0.88/lb.! Many varieties: Bartlett, Anjou, or Red Delicious. Try poaching them in wine for a "Wow!" dessert.
- Orchard Perfect Ripe Avocados, $0.88/ea. Since these retail for 3/$5 at my Giant, that's close to half price! Talk about a great week to get in some 5-star-rated guacamole.
- Del Monte Family Size Vegetables, 10/$10 (Save $0.50/can), all varieties. These are perfect for adding to soups and stews in the crock pot.
$1/5, 09/19 RP, makes them $0.90/ea.!
Iceberg Lettuce, $0.88/ea. Make a buttermilk ranch dressing and drizzle on top of a wedge!
Progresso Vegetable Classics Soups, 10/$10 (retails $1.50/can)
$1/4 Facebook Progresso Coupon
$1/4, 10/03 GM, 09/12 GM, 10/24 SS
Final price: $0.75/can, half price!
Giant Specialty Beans, 2/$1 (Save $0.23/can)
Giant Rice, 10 lb., $3.49 (Save at least $3.26, about half off!)
This post is part of BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering
What other Giant coupon matchups and deals did you spot for the coming week? Did we make any deal-calculating hiccups? Post a comment to let us know!