Saturday, October 2, 2010

Children's Consignment Sale TODAY: Christ Church in Fairfax Station, VA


Just a reminder:
My favorite children's consignment sale is TODAY at Christ Church in Fairfax Station!

Saturday, October 2, 8 am - 2 pm
Christ Church Children's
Consignment Sale

8285 Glen Eagles Ln
Fairfax Station, VA 22039

This is a big sale that isn't too far from where I live, and it's well organized. I've had great success finding toys, books, shoes, clothes, and an occasional larger item for my toddler at this sale. I like how it's organized, and I know the drill. I usually show up for the half-price sale during the 2 hours.

For more details, click here.
Children's Consignment Sale TODAY: Christ Church in Fairfax Station, VASocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: