Sunday, September 26, 2010

Look in Your Mail for a $10/$10 Purchase Kohl's Gift Card

I LOVE it when this happens - once or twice a year, I receive a Kohl's flyer in the mail with a coupon good for $10 off of a $10 purchase! I use this to score some clearanced clothes or on-sale toys for my daughter free or near-free, though one time last summer I did get something just for me: free K-cups! My Kohl's flyer + $10/$10 coupon (no Kohl's credit card required to spend, no limitations on what to buy) arrived yesterday in the mail.

Like with the JCPenney $10/$10 purchase deal last week, this is another great example of how you can use the little deals that pop by a couple of times a month to stock up on stocking stuffers, other Christmas gifts, and birthday gifts throughout the year. It's never to early to snag a deal in advance of a gift-giving occasion!

So check your mail this weekend and pay extra close attention to see if you have any Kohl's flyers - they just might snag you some freebies. :)
Look in Your Mail for a $10/$10 Purchase Kohl's Gift CardSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: