- Maternity Wear - normally very expensive, because when you find yourself shopping for maternity wear, they've "got" you! There are a ton of maternity and nursing related products here, which could be had for very cheaply - like a LOT of tops marked down to $10.99 - making them around $7 shipped! Even if you're not pregnant, consider it an opportunity to brighten the day of someone in your life who is expecting. What's not to like about an unexpected package just for the mama-to-be?
- Speaking of mamas-to-be or new mamas, you could also send some very cute baby outfits inexpensively in honor of a baby shower or birth.
- All shoes ship free. I also spy some cute summer-theme handbags for under $10, so with a cheap item thrown on top you could have someone's spring or summer 2011 birthday or other gift taken care of!
- Teen boys' clearance has a 70% off section. Time to dress the dudes in your life cheaply!
- Chocolate brown leather Isotoner 100% cashmere-lined gloves (size 6.5, small), $16.99. After $10 discount, you'll pay just $13 for originally-priced-at-$54 gloves. If you know a lady with smaller hands, this would be a great stocking stuffer - or a nice gift of appreciation for your kids' piano teacher (...tutor...schoolteacher...mail lady...hairdresser...etc.!).
As a disclaimer, if you sign up for ebates under our ebates link (here), we will receive cash back thanks to you. You'll receive a starting bonus, too