Saturday, September 18, 2010

HOT: free Millstone coffee in today's Washington Post 9/18

I was pleasantly surprised to see a freebie featured in the plastic outer bag covering my Saturday Washington Post today 9/18. There's a bulk coffee bag insert in the plastic bag, so keep that bag today!

* Get a FREE 1/2 lb. bag of Millstone Bulk Coffee (up to $4.75) when you take this bag and coupon to your participating local grocer. Expires 10/31/10.

I've never tried Millstone coffee before, but I'm looking forward to it! The company seems to put out manufacturers coupons pretty regularly in the Washington Post circulars, so if I like it I might be able to coupon my way to cheap coffee later! And if I don't like it, coffee is always a good hostess or teacher gift.

HOT: free Millstone coffee in today's Washington Post 9/18SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: