Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Giant = Dollar Doublers this Week!! :)

My Giant ad which came in today's Washington Post has four dollar doublers - woo hoo! Check and save your Giant ad in the coming days as the one in-store almost never has the doublers attached. Also - ping your neighbors or friends to see if they will be using theirs.

I will sniff through the ad to try and find a few good deals to note in the upcoming weekly deals post. In the meantime, feel free to make a comment on this post with any suggested coupon matches! :)
Giant = Dollar Doublers this Week!! :)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woo hoo! Thanks for sharing RU ladies. I'll keep my eyes open for Dollar Doubler coupons as well. I'm assuming it's the same fine print as normal, ie. minimum $15 additional purchase required and limit of four per purchase?
Thanks,
Laura

Redemption Unlimited Girls said...

I believe the parameters are the same as always - yes! :)