- London Broil or Top Round, Bottom Round, or Beef Chuck Roast, $1.99/lb. (Save at least $1.50/lb.) If ever there was a time to stock up on crock-pottable beef, this is it! These should freeze pretty well, too.
- Cheap Produce: Asparagus, Tomatoes on the Vine, Giant European Salads, and Dole Salad Blends, $1.88/ea.
- SUPER G Drumsticks, Thighs, or Whole Chicken, $0.99/lb.
The lowest price/lb. for chicken in recent memory.
- Eastern Apples, $0.88/lb.
Check out these very highly-rated apple recipes!
- Giant Cut Baby Peeled Carrots, Buy 1 Get 1 FREE (Two for $1.79)
Between these babies and the apples, you have some cheap items for school lunches!
- Bonus FREEBIE reason:
Campbell's Select Harvest Soup, 10/$10 (Save $0.79/can)
$0.50/2 or $1/3, 09/12 SS1
$0.50/2, 09/19 SS
$1/1 Select Harvest Healthy Request could make this FREE!
SUPER G Italian Sausage, $1.99/lb. (Save $2)
Oscar Mayer Beef Franks, BOGO (Two for $4.49)
$1/2, 08/22 SS
Final price: Two for $3.49, or $1.75/ea.
Hillshire Farm Kielbasa or Smoked Sausage, BOGO ($4.39)
Sweet Red Peppers, $1.88/lb. (Save at least $0.61/lb.)
San Giorgio Pasta, $0.77/lb.
Del Monte Tomatoes, 10/$10
$1/5, 09/19 RP
Final price: 10/$8, $0.80/can (Compare with retail of $1.90/can!)
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish, BOGO
Meal Deal: Enjoy a FREE Pepsi 2 Liter when you buy a Giant Rotisserie Chicken and any side dish from the prepared foods department.
This post is part of BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering
What other Giant coupon matchups and deals did you spot for the coming week? Did we make any deal-calculating hiccups? Post a comment to let us know!