Friday, August 20, 2010

Shoppers Food Warehouse Coupon Mania Update!

Thanks to our readers who have written in with deals they've found at the double/triple coupon event at Shoppers Food Warehouse this week!

Neither A. nor I have made it there yet, and I haven't even gone through my coupons. Yikes! You can bet I'll be doing so today in preparation for a weekend trip. In the meantime, check out our readers' comments here for ideas on the cheapies & freebies. I could use some cheap tortillas to make a round of breakfast burritos!

Capitally Frugal has a great list of coupon matchups, so check that out!
Shoppers Food Warehouse Coupon Mania Update!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: