I managed a trip to Potomac Mills with this very coupon, and the Gap outlet store was hoppin'. The clearance racks for each sections were kind of minimized and there was a LOT of new merchandise on display, nearly all of which was marked as being 20-40% off the lowest ticketed price. (Then I was mentally subtracting about another third off the discounted price for the coupon burnin' a hole in the bottom basket of our stroller.)
Here's a very rough price guidelines for the price after coupon. I didn't hit the men or boys' sections because my husband doesn't need anything and I don't have boys. If anybody wants to comment with pricing on these, though, go ahead!
- Women's sweaters and cardigans: $15-$25
- Women's light-tissue tees in a wide variety of colors, including many with embellished necklines: $10-$20
- Women's denim: ~$20-$25 (Most priced at $45 with 20-30% off the lowest ticketed price, then subtract the coupon) - there is a LARGE selection
- Women's wrap dresses, around $20-$25 after all discounts
- Long-sleeved v-neck shirts on the clearance rack, $4.99, minus 30% for the coupon, down to $3.50!
- Short and long-sleeved T-shirts starting from around $6 through $12, so more like $4.20 thorugh $8.40
- New not-yet-marked-down girls' skinny jeans are $24.99, so after coupon, $17.50ish. Other girls' jeans and pants will go down as low as $10ish with coupon.
- Capri leggings in a wide variety of colors (shown layered under a denim skirt as a wearing option) are $9.99 - so $7 after coupon
- Girls' fall shoes mostly marked $16-$20ish, so $11.20ish is as low as most will get (unless you buy shoes on clearance). This is comparable with Target's shoe prices for young girls.
As a disclaimer, if you sign up for ebates under our ebates link (here), we will receive cash back thanks to you. You'll receive a starting bonus, too