- Orchard Perfect Peaches or Nectarines, $0.99/lb. This is rock-bottom price on these! Buy some for fresh eating, and if you're inclined, freeze some in chunks for smoothies. I like to cut a nectarine in little pieces, microwave with a bit of butter, ground nutmeg, and ground ginger for 1 minute. Decadence, fast!
- Pick your own Sweet White Corn, 12/$1.99. This is also rock-bottom on fresh ears of corn. Long live summer produce deals, am I right?
- Center Cut Pork Loin Chops, $1.99/lb. This is half price! I think actually made these in the slow cooker since I am not very good at pan-cooking cuts of pork without drying them out.
- Giant Butter, $1.99/lb. You know, for the corn. Or the nectarines.
- Coke products, 4/$10 (one must be Coke Zero)
This post is part of BeCentsAble's Grocery Gathering
What other Giant coupon matchups and deals did you spot for the coming week? Did we make any deal-calculating hiccups? Post a comment to let us know!
17 hours ago