Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Works for Me Wednesday: packing lunches at night

It's Wednesday, and that means it's time for another "Works for Me Wednesday" tip, as hosted by the blog carnival at We Are THAT Family. See this week's Works for Me Wednesday here.

I pack lunches for my husband every night. It saves us beaucoup de bucks. He's happy with anything I put in any kind of bag, period. I'm so blessed to NOT have a picky eater husband.

The only way I get lunches packed is if I do them at night. With my toddler in preschool 2 days a week and the need to pack my own lunch those 2 days as well, I run out of steam if I don't get lunches packed the night before. There's too much to do in the morning when we're all trying to get out the door.

Packing lunches at night works for me!
Works for Me Wednesday: packing lunches at nightSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: