Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Works for Me Wednesday: Note Pad / Google Tasks at Our Bedsides!

Mel: I don't know about you, but my mind swirls with ideas right before bed and then when I awake. Since I'm a list maker and forgetful to boot, I've learned to keep a notepad and pen on my nightstand. My brain can dump information on it at any time of day, and I know where to find notes when I'm trying to remember something because I keep them in one place.

Keeping a notepad on my nightstand works for me!

A: I do something similar, only I often use Google Tasks to jot down bedtime epiphanies on my phone, which is always by my bed anyway. That way, if a "to-do" or idea pops up in my brain with a deadline, I can assign a date to it as well.

Keeping track of my "to-dos" during winddown time works for me, too!
Works for Me Wednesday: Note Pad / Google Tasks at Our Bedsides!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: