Monday, April 26, 2010

Baskin-Robbins: 31 Cent Scoop Night is this Wednesday!



Drumroll, please... 31 Cent Scoop Night at Baskin-Robbins is this Wednesday!

If you've been reading Redemption Unlimited for a while, you know that my(Mel's) husband is a Baskin-Robbins fanatic. So much so that even though I really like to bake, I can't bake him a birthday cake that pleases him more than a B-R ice cream cake. Each year I take my son and wait in line to buy the maximum number of scoops allowed.

What a deal! Can't beat paying about a tenth of the normal cost.

Baskin-Robbins: 31 Cent Scoop Night is this Wednesday!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: