Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Works for Me Wednesday: Ring Cleaning

It's Wednesday - time for another "Works for Me!" tip, inspired by the blog carnival/series at We are THAT Family. For this week's Works for Me Wednesday tips, check out the post here.

Do you struggle to keep rings or other jewelry clean? To keep up with cleaning my rings and small earrings, especially my engagement ring, I keep a designated toothbrush near my sink. Every few weeks I squirt a drop of hand soap on the toothbrush, soak the ring in water and scrub away for a few minutes. I'm always amazed by how clean that simple regimen gets my rings.

Of course I got the toothbrush free as part of a couponed ECB deal at CVS. Works for me!
.
Works for Me Wednesday: Ring CleaningSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

1 comment:

Jennifer Clark said...

Good idea, I'll have to try that. Watch it work better than my fancy jewelry cleaner from Brookstone...