Yes, I was so thrilled that I sat down that very night and paged through the entire book to see what was new, what was back from 2009, and what deals I could dream about for the coming year. Call me a nerd, but I'm a visual learner, and seeing coupons helps me remember what is in there because the NOVA edition is so big and covers a large geographic area.
Here are some highlights:
- On the cover of the book, there is a set of "Bonus Cards." These include cards for $5 off at TGI Fridays, $5 off at Johnny Rockets, $10 off at Valvoline Instant Oil Change, and $5 off at AMF Bowling. The best part of these bonus cards? There is no purchase minimum. So subtract the discount from whatever you buy!
- Firehouse Subs is back again this year with a coupon for a free medium sub at 2 locations. In the past it has only been 1 location. I really like their subs and drive out of my way to use those coupons because it's such a delicious, frugal deal.
- Cold Stone Creamery has put coupons in there for the first time. These are mostly BOGO coupons, but it's an expensive place to get ice cream so every little bit helps.
- Dick's Sporting Goods is back with its page of coupons. I have used these coupons the past few years around Christmas and combined several gift purchases to maximize the savings. They offer coupons for $15 off a $75 purchase, $20 off a $100 purchase, etc.
- Fuddruckers is participating for the first time with a $5 off $25 purchase coupon. I have never seen a Fuddrucks coupon before, so I'm excited about this one!
- There are BOGO car wash coupons, BOGO movie theater coupons, and lots of other BOGO restaurant coupons. There are also lots of travel discounts and promotion codes for websites that haven't been listed before.
We'll be listing Entertainment Book deals in the coming weeks. Hopefully we'll spot a deal on buying Entertainment Books we can share, too. I never buy them full price, and I never pay for shipping. I would like to have a second one again for next year, so I'll keep you posted on any deals I spot on buying one.