Friday, October 30, 2009

Super Savings Saturday: Safeway and CVS

Here's a recap on some shopping deals this past week.

Safeway was running a sale on Wheat Thins and Triscuits for $1.38 a box last Saturday and Sunday. I made a quick run there to stock up on them in preparation for holiday entertaining to come. Using 5 $1/2 boxes coupons I paid just over $9 OOP, and I'll submit the receipt for the $10 rebate Nabisco is offering through 11/30/09. Score! 10 boxes with money in my pocket! Thanks for the tip, Moneywise Moms!

CVS
ran a 2/$4 deal on a variety of bags of fun size candy, so I went there on Tuesday to capitalize on that deal. I used 2 save $1/2 bags of M&M's MFCs, 2 $1/2 Campbell's Soup coupons, and one $.55 Reese's coupon and walked away from CVS with all this for just over $6. We typically have slews of trick-or-treaters, so I've been stockpiling for Saturday. And once every 2 months I drop off a bag of food at our church food pantry, so the soup will be perfect for that.



What deals have you scored this week?
Drop us a comment.
Super Savings Saturday: Safeway and CVSSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: