Monday, October 26, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

What's on your menu this week? It will be a lighter cooking week for me as I burned myself out last week. I have a few things in the freezer that need to be used up, like some fish fillets I bought with a triple coupon a few weeks ago.

Have you tried any new soup or stew recipes that you've liked recently? If so, share them here. We can't get enough!

Monday: Grilled turkey burgers, steamed veggies
Tuesday: Breakfast for dinner - pancakes, eggs, bacon
Wednesday: Cheese quesadillas, black beans
Thursday: Lemon garlic fish fillets, steamed veggies, applesauce
Friday: Grilled chicken, bread & dipping oil, mashed sweet potatoes, steamed veggies

Happy cooking!
Menu Plan MondaySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: