Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Works for Me Wednesday: Pandora Radio!

It's Wednesday, and that means time for another "Works for Me Wednesday" tip! Check out this week's WFMW carnival, hosted weekly by We Are THAT Family.

After years of hearing my younger, hipper sister tell me about using Pandora Internet Radio on her cel phone, I finally checked it out a couple months ago.

The verdict: I'm hooked!

There are several reasons why I really like this free, internet-based radio service:
  • It's FREE!
  • It's super simple to set up an account. It took me less then 5 minutes to do so.
  • I can access my account from any computer by logging in.
  • It's easy to set up "stations" based on music preferences, and Pandora is intuitive when it comes to spinning tunes. For instance, once you set up a station and enter a few artists, Pandora will stream other tunes and artists in that genre.
  • It has a "thumbs-up" or "thumbs-down" feature. It's easy to tell Pandora if you don't like something and never want to hear it again, or the reverse!
  • It has an exhaustive music collection! For someone like me(Mel) who memorizes tunes pretty easily, that matters. And don't forget, it's FREE! What a find.
If you haven't tried out Pandora yet, head on over and check it out.

Special thanks to my sister for introducing me to Pandora. Little sisters rock!
Works for Me Wednesday: Pandora Radio!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: