Saturday, May 29, 2010

Super Savings Saturday: FREE body wash at CVS!

It's time for Super Savings Saturday!

I haven't been doing many CVS runs since my toddler moved out of diapers, but there was a deal I couldn't miss this week. My husband uses Old Spice body wash, and CVS is offering $4 in Extra Care Bucks(ECB's) with the purchase.

I found a BOGO Old Spice Red Zone body wash coupon from a P&G coupon mailer I received in the mail a few weeks ago, and I tried not to get too excited... but I should have because CVS paid me $5 to bring these items home!

Scenario:
Buy 2 Old Spice Red Zone for $4 each = $8
Buy 1 clearanced Zoothbrush = $1.65
Use $3 in ECB's
Use CVS giftcard for balance
Receive $8 in ECB's!!!
Super Savings Saturday: FREE body wash at CVS!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Ebates and Swagbucks are both easy ways to earn rewards while doing what you normally do - web-searching through Google and shopping for bargains online!

No comments: